- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/17/2016
- Last connection: 05/04/2021
- 12:54 PM Foreman Maintain Bug #32503 (New): Verification during restore fails for an offline backup if the database was remote
- When creating an offline backup it will only do database dumps of the remote database, but when trying to restore it ...
- 06:54 AM Packaging Revision 0c51c816 (foreman-packaging): Update foreman-monitoring to 2.1.0
- 02:04 PM Packaging Revision cf5657e6 (foreman-packaging): Update rubygem-foreman_monitoring to 2.1.0
- 01:07 PM Foreman Bug #31421 (New): LDAP: external groups mapping does not work with groups in groups
- Having configured an Active Directory backend which uses groups in groups.
For login everything works fine when usin...
- 10:15 AM Discovery Bug #30564 (Resolved): Some permissions are not found with Foreman nightly (2.2)
- Tested it with Foreman 2.2.1 and Discovery 16.2 and it seems to be gone indeed. Going to mark as resolved.
- 12:11 PM Packaging Revision d1ce90b1 (foreman-packaging): Patch rubygem-safemode to allow to_sentence for array
- 11:05 AM Katello Feature #30428: Allow api access to gpgkey/content credentials via name
- Ok, the Organization makes the URL longer but it would be still much better to read, write and remember. If you know ...
- 09:17 AM Katello Feature #30428: Allow api access to gpgkey/content credentials via name
- Thanks, Justin. I know that the URL is working and that yum is doing fine with it as it allows the user simply to say...
- 10:01 AM OpenSCAP Bug #30576 (Closed): Do not use scl if not avaiable
- Applied in changeset commit:smart_proxy_openscap|5cede19f4217e9562302930b78e46e986e0f4aa5.
- 08:29 PM Installer Revision 8cee0830 (puppet-foreman_proxy): Fix tftp on RedHat 8
Also available in: Atom