- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/17/2016
- Last connection: 08/14/2020
- 12:11 PM Packaging Revision d1ce90b1 (foreman-packaging): Patch rubygem-safemode to allow to_sentence for array
- 11:05 AM Katello Feature #30428: Allow api access to gpgkey/content credentials via name
- Ok, the Organization makes the URL longer but it would be still much better to read, write and remember. If you know ...
- 09:17 AM Katello Feature #30428: Allow api access to gpgkey/content credentials via name
- Thanks, Justin. I know that the URL is working and that yum is doing fine with it as it allows the user simply to say...
- 10:01 AM OpenSCAP Bug #30576 (Closed): Do not use scl if not avaiable
- Applied in changeset commit:smart_proxy_openscap|5cede19f4217e9562302930b78e46e986e0f4aa5.
- 08:29 PM Installer Revision 8cee0830 (puppet-foreman_proxy): Fix tftp on RedHat 8
- 03:16 PM OpenSCAP Revision 5cede19f (smart_proxy_openscap): fixes #30576 - Do not use scl if not avaiable
- 03:16 PM OpenSCAP Bug #30576 (Closed): Do not use scl if not avaiable
- On CentOS/RHEL 8 Foreman and the Smart Proxy does not run using SCL so the command smart-proxy-openscap-send fails.
- 01:01 PM Templates Bug #30574 (New): Submitting an import using the UI routes to an empty result page telling to run a sync first
- If I use the submit button to run an import (or export) from "Import or Export Templates", the UI sends me to the res...
- 12:56 PM Templates Bug #30573 (New): Behaviour of the import differs when using rake job and API resulting in a permission error
- If you use the API something differs as it uses a different path underneath /tmp which will be denied by SELinux resu...
- 12:51 PM Templates Bug #30572 (New): Empty branch causes an error during import
- The plugin got changed to use an empty string as default for the branch which lets the import fail....
Also available in: Atom