- Login: sip03ds
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/23/2016
- Last connection: 05/21/2016
- 03:13 AM Foreman Bug #15119 (Resolved): Cannot create installation media
After upgrading to 1.11, I am trying to create a new installation media and I get the following error:
- 01:38 PM Foreman Bug #10825: Error creating VMWare compute resources: wrong number of arguments(1 for 0)
I confirm that upgrading on 1.11RC1 resolves the problem
- 12:57 AM Foreman Bug #10825: Error creating VMWare compute resources: wrong number of arguments(1 for 0)
I confirm that the same issue exists on the latest version foreman 1.10.1.
When I try to test the connec...
Also available in: Atom