- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/02/2016
- Last connection: 01/31/2019
- 01:14 AM foreman-tasks Bug #25958: Bookmarks not working on Monitor > Tasks page
- It looks like I don't have permission to update the project field. Can someone change it to foreman-tasks so that "t...
- 12:43 AM foreman-tasks Bug #25958 (Closed): Bookmarks not working on Monitor > Tasks page
- On the Monitor > Tasks page the search bar bookmarks are not properly populating.
I noticed today when I created a...
- 08:17 AM Website Revision 6eb5dab1 (theforemanorg): Correct "Bug Fixes" section in 3.10 Release Notes
- - Correct number of bugs fixed
- Correct the link to Redmine showing the bugs fixed
- 11:34 PM Katello Bug #25823 (New): Unable to retrieve gpg_keys through smart proxy
- "puppet-foreman_proxy_content/PR 181":https://github.com/theforeman/puppet-foreman_proxy_content/pull/181 which is in...
- 02:13 AM Katello Feature #25471 (Rejected): As a user I would like to be able to enter an erratum ID or CVE directly into the errata search field
- On the Content > Errata page, I cannot just enter an erratum id or CVE ID into the search box.
Basically, when my ...
- 01:50 AM Katello Feature #25470 (New): Display references in errata view in Katello UI
- Errata often contain hyperlinks, as a user I would like to be able to see (and follow) these links directly in the Ka...
- 11:34 PM Foreman Feature #25469 (New): Better handling of smart proxy certificate and secrets generation and distribution
- Most security best practices *recommend against* things like:
# Keeping unnecessary copies of private keys
- 03:54 PM Katello Bug #19435: [Katello 3.3] Repositories not syncing according to sync-plan
- Got distracted. Forgot to attach my Vagrantfile.
Most relevant bits.
h1. Katello installation
The only chan...
- 06:32 PM Katello Bug #19435 (Closed): [Katello 3.3] Repositories not syncing according to sync-plan
- I have been using a script to build/tear down my katello infrastructure for testing/planning.
After upgrading to 3...
- 10:21 PM Katello Bug #19274: Missing "Override to no" option for enabled field in "Product Content" tabs
- Add some notes.
Also available in: Atom