- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/08/2016
- Last connection: 04/29/2018
- 06:43 PM Xen Feature #15632: Support option to connect over SSL to xapi (port 443)
- Ringo Gierth wrote:
> hi, is there a solution yet?
We've moved away from managing our VM in...
- 11:01 AM Kafo Bug #20109 (Closed): Kafo can search the same path multiple times resulting in attempted duplicate registrations
- Applied in changeset commit:c2d0204306bcb1b8a6ed152603e0b34523a419b6.
- 10:08 AM Kafo Revision c2d02043: Fixes #20109 - Make module_dirs allways uniq
- Call uniq on this array to avoid duplicates
- 02:08 PM Kafo Bug #20109 (Closed): Kafo can search the same path multiple times resulting in attempted duplicate registrations
- While adding a custom type definition to the puppet-certs module, I found the module was failing to run with the foll...
- 09:39 AM Xen Feature #15632: Support option to connect over SSL to xapi (port 443)
- I've created a ticket internally to work on this during this month's sprint--just so it doesn't get lost on me.
- 04:13 PM Xen Bug #18013 (Resolved): Creation from template is broken due to upstream change in fog-xenserver
- 04:01 PM Xen Revision 66fd4cf7 (foreman-xen): Fixes #18013 restore custom template provisioning
- This was broken due to an upstream change in how VMs are cloned from a template,
- 01:50 PM Xen Bug #12836: Can't create vm with hammer and xen-plugin
- I've debugged this a fair amount over the past few days but I'm not much closer to a resolution. This appears to be c...
- 01:41 PM Xen Bug #18015 (New): Cannot clone host
- Cloning a host results in an error like "undefined method "vdi" for nil:NilClass
with the following stack trace
- 01:34 PM Xen Bug #18013: Creation from template is broken due to upstream change in fog-xenserver
- Added PR
Also available in: Atom