- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/15/2016
- Last connection: 08/17/2018
- Foreman (Developer, 11/08/2016)
- Installer (Developer, 11/08/2016)
- Packaging (Developer, 11/08/2016)
- SELinux (Developer, 11/08/2016)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, 11/08/2016)
- Katello (Developer, 06/29/2018)
- Bastion (Developer, 06/29/2018)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 06/29/2018)
- Packaging (Developer, 06/29/2018)
- Runcible (Developer, 06/29/2018)
- Hammer CLI CSV (Developer, 07/11/2018)
- 07:03 AM Katello Bug #25200 (Closed): hammer tabular output of sync-plan fails with undefined method `start_at`
- when listing sync-plans with the following command the command fails.
`hammer --output table sync-plan info --id 1`
- 10:47 AM Katello Revision bf64a46e (puppet-certs): set password for nssdb as FIPS fails on password file
- 10:39 AM Foreman Bug #25006 (Ready For Testing): creating a hostgroup with invalid id option should raise proper error instead of foreign key constraint error
- 12:40 PM Foreman Feature #16607 (Rejected): Add rfc6902 and rfc7396 support to REST api
- Based on Dominic's comment closing the issue. If somebody feels the need can re-open the issue.
- 12:17 PM Hammer CLI Bug #17304: hammer os: unify --description vs. --title for its subcommands
- The downstream of this bug(1393524) is closed saying WONTFIX, is this issue still holds valid at upstream and need a ...
- 11:35 AM Foreman Feature #22369: Add export to csv to all foreman tables
- can we describe the requirement more specific. I would start working over it then. Also only the attributes which are...
- 09:01 AM Foreman Bug #24121 (New): API hostgroups/X/hosts listing all hosts instead of hostgroup
- Description of problem:
The hostgroups/X/hosts filter is not working. As long as X is a valid hostgroup all hosts ar...
- 10:33 AM Foreman Bug #22326 (Closed): API gives subtotal=0 when per_page=0 and thin=true and search string is used
- duplicate bug here(fixed): https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/23599
- 06:15 AM Katello Bug #20888: creating a hostgroup with invalid id option should raise proper error instead of foreign key constraint error
- Other dependent BZ : 1484102 (w.r.t invalid --operatinsystem-id attribute)
- 07:21 AM Foreman Wiki edit: Current_Sprint_Information (#593)
Also available in: Atom