- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/15/2016
- Last connection: 04/25/2019
- Foreman (Developer, 11/08/2016)
- Installer (Developer, 11/08/2016)
- Packaging (Developer, 11/08/2016)
- SELinux (Developer, 11/08/2016)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, 11/08/2016)
- Katello (Developer, 06/29/2018)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 06/29/2018)
- Packaging (Developer, 06/29/2018)
- Runcible (Developer, 06/29/2018)
- Hammer CLI CSV (Developer, 07/11/2018)
- 08:01 AM Foreman Feature #25168 (Closed): Add “Managed” into interface overview
- Applied in changeset commit:07760f198a2fd6ab86c058d1b86ffc0e2857b356.
- 07:56 AM Foreman Revision 07760f19 (foreman): Fixes #25168 - add managed icon interface overview
- 11:01 AM Foreman Feature #24798 (Closed): searching on a specific host's hosts/<id>/interfaces should only return the matching interface
- Applied in changeset commit:459b2cf3bfe10d92b00284777694475377cb522b.
- 10:26 AM Foreman Revision 459b2cf3 (foreman): Fixes #24798 - Host Interface API search
- 08:21 AM Foreman Bug #26601: Role permission not consistent
- Hello Patrick,
I tried these steps with 1.22.0 version of Foreman but was not able to reproduce. Can you confirm t...
- 09:57 AM Foreman Bug #25008: Foreman API host facts returns facts two times
- Hello Jan,
I tried with the latest 1.20 version and I am not able to reproduce. Do you have any bindings to use 1....
- 09:42 AM Foreman Bug #24121 (Closed): API hostgroups/X/hosts listing all hosts instead of hostgroup
- not able to reproduce in foreman 1.20+ hence closing.
- 10:01 AM Foreman Bug #25476: Compute Resource Openstack API v2
- does that really make sense to adapt the floating aspect of the API version?
- 09:28 AM Foreman Bug #25251: non-admin user gets 'PG::AmbiguousColumn: ERROR: column reference "puppet_proxy_id" is ambiguous' when trying to view smart-proxy details
- need info: what all roles are required for the non-admin user to reproduce the issue.
Tried with roles as :
Also available in: Atom