- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/15/2016
- Last connection: 04/03/2019
- Foreman (Developer, 11/08/2016)
- Installer (Developer, 11/08/2016)
- Packaging (Developer, 11/08/2016)
- SELinux (Developer, 11/08/2016)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, 11/08/2016)
- Katello (Developer, 06/29/2018)
- Bastion (Developer, 06/29/2018)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 06/29/2018)
- Packaging (Developer, 06/29/2018)
- Runcible (Developer, 06/29/2018)
- Hammer CLI CSV (Developer, 07/11/2018)
- 08:21 AM Foreman Bug #26601: Role permission not consistent
- Hello Patrick,
I tried these steps with 1.22.0 version of Foreman but was not able to reproduce. Can you confirm t...
- 09:57 AM Foreman Bug #25008: Foreman API host facts returns facts two times
- Hello Jan,
I tried with the latest 1.20 version and I am not able to reproduce. Do you have any bindings to use 1....
- 09:42 AM Foreman Bug #24121 (Closed): API hostgroups/X/hosts listing all hosts instead of hostgroup
- not able to reproduce in foreman 1.20+ hence closing.
- 10:01 AM Foreman Bug #25476: Compute Resource Openstack API v2
- does that really make sense to adapt the floating aspect of the API version?
- 09:28 AM Foreman Bug #25251: non-admin user gets 'PG::AmbiguousColumn: ERROR: column reference "puppet_proxy_id" is ambiguous' when trying to view smart-proxy details
- need info: what all roles are required for the non-admin user to reproduce the issue.
Tried with roles as :
- 07:03 AM Katello Bug #25200 (Closed): hammer tabular output of sync-plan fails with undefined method `start_at`
- when listing sync-plans with the following command the command fails.
`hammer --output table sync-plan info --id 1`
- 10:47 AM Katello Revision bf64a46e (puppet-certs): set password for nssdb as FIPS fails on password file
- 10:47 AM Installer Revision bf64a46e (puppet-certs): set password for nssdb as FIPS fails on password file
- 10:39 AM Foreman Bug #25006 (Ready For Testing): creating a hostgroup with invalid id option should raise proper error instead of foreign key constraint error
- 12:40 PM Foreman Feature #16607 (Rejected): Add rfc6902 and rfc7396 support to REST api
- Based on Dominic's comment closing the issue. If somebody feels the need can re-open the issue.
Also available in: Atom