- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/16/2016
- Last connection: 11/03/2020
- 09:59 AM Katello Feature #31832 (Closed): [RFE] - request for IDs in system purpose bulk action dialog
- Description of problem:
For downstream automation of the system purpose bulk action process (Hosts > Content Hosts...
- 01:14 PM Foreman Bug #31279 (Closed): Activation key not supplied to the global registration template
- Having Foreman + Katello, attempting to register a RHEL 7 host:
In host registration dialog, supply a hostgroup wi...
- 02:49 PM Foreman Bug #31245 (Duplicate): Host registration UI fails with "wrong number of arguments (given 2, expected 1)"
- - In UI, navigate to Hosts > All Hosts, click Register Host
- select a hostgrou
- set one of "Remote Execution" or ...
- 10:10 AM foreman-tasks Bug #28524 (New): warning message for filtering by duration overlaps with the task table
- The warning message displayed while typing search string by duration on tasks page was introduced in https://github.c...
- 08:19 AM Foreman Maintain Bug #27958 (Closed): Extend the warning message in foreman-protector
- For the long time, the satellite installer process used to start with yum update -y.
This is now blocked with advice...
- 01:09 PM Foreman Remote Execution Feature #27889 (Resolved): hammer job-invocation should allow to set the execution order
- 01:08 PM Foreman Remote Execution Feature #27889: hammer job-invocation should allow to set the execution order
- sorry, this was a case of apipie cache not recreated. Verified the option is there and works
- 12:22 PM Foreman Remote Execution Feature #27889 (Resolved): hammer job-invocation should allow to set the execution order
- randomized execution added to ui via https://github.com/theforeman/foreman_remote_execution/pull/377
Currently it is...
- 12:19 PM Foreman Remote Execution Bug #27888 (Closed): hammer job-invocation info unclear on whether the Randomized ordering is enabled
- Introduced in https://github.com/theforeman/hammer_cli_foreman_remote_execution/pull/24/files
If randomized is ena...
- 08:17 AM foreman-tasks Bug #27081 (Closed): Usability issues with the task dashboard
- The current implementation of tasks dashboard does this job but the following issues lower it's usability:
Also available in: Atom