- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/01/2016
- Last connection: 05/04/2020
- 05:46 PM Katello Bug #27612: Incremental update broken for puppet modules
- Encountered this in Katello 3.11.2. Applying the linked changeset manually on the box resolved the issue and incremen...
- 07:25 PM Katello Bug #25310: Unable to version content view: Validation failed: Name has already been taken
- So just an update on this issue. Whatever happened, it went nuts.
No puppet classes were listed in the Puppet Envi...
- 05:15 PM Katello Bug #25310: Unable to version content view: Validation failed: Name has already been taken
- With @jsherril's help, I was able to determine that my current Organization lost it's association to the Lifecycle/Pu...
- 04:59 PM Katello Bug #25310 (New): Unable to version content view: Validation failed: Name has already been taken
- In Katello 3.8 I am unable to create new versions of my content view. I do not know if this extends to other content ...
- 05:00 PM Plugins Bug #25250 (New): Unable to check status of large jobs: 414 Request-URI Too Long
- I attempted to run a Remote Exec job against a large chunk of my environment, but found I was unable to check the sta...
- 08:06 PM Katello Bug #25011: Capsule upgrade failed at Upgrade Step: start_postgresql
- I ran into this issue during my 3.8.0 upgrade of my smart proxies.
Also discussed here: https://community.theforeman...
- 09:00 PM Foreman Bug #23371: Hammer throws "warning: constant ::Fixnum is deprecated" errors with all calls
- I'm seeing this in 1.18 as well....
- 09:27 PM Katello Bug #25220 (Duplicate): Plugin removal can cause Settings to fail transactions
- Katello 3.7.1, unable to load any Katello-related pages.
With stbenjam's help, we were able to determine it was re...
- I noticed this in Katello 3.7.1/Foreman 1.18.2. It's made the entire Katello/Content section of the site unusable.
- 09:18 PM Foreman Feature #25211 (New): Improve logging for smartclass/ENC failures
- Currently, when the ENC fails to render there is no contextual information in the logs about which class failed to ge...
Also available in: Atom