- 11:09 AM Foreman Bug #17193: Duplicated OS (CentOS) detection
- We had the same problem in our environment after updating. This also affects fact import and creation of new hosts (a...
- 08:48 AM Installer Bug #17634: Puppet4 vardir and Upgrading from Puppet3
- Hi Michael,
just one short question.
The PR for the puppet Module was merged a few days ago. Will the fix be in ...
- 11:26 AM Installer Revision 7a9226d3 (puppet-puppet): set vardir, rundir and logdir explicitly in puppet.conf
- see https://docs.puppet.com/puppetserver/2.7/puppet_conf_setting_diffs.html#overriding-puppet-settings-in-puppet-server
- 11:09 AM Foreman Wiki edit: Upgrading_from_Puppet_3_to_4 (#18)
- 11:08 AM Installer Bug #17634: Puppet4 vardir and Upgrading from Puppet3
- Dominic Cleal wrote:
> 1. Please feel free to edit the wiki.
> 2. This is entirely separate from the documentat...
- 10:55 AM Installer Bug #17634 (Closed): Puppet4 vardir and Upgrading from Puppet3
- Last Week we did an update from Puppet3 to Puppet4 in one of our environments. We used you documentation: http://proj...
- 09:39 AM Foreman Bug #17157: inconsitent mapping of host owner
- Ohad Levy wrote:
> is actually correct, the :as keyword defines a polymorphic relationship (how rails calls this kin...
- 09:24 AM Foreman Bug #17157 (Closed): inconsitent mapping of host owner
- A host owner can either be a user or a usergroup, this is implemented in the database with two columns....
- 09:01 AM Foreman Bug #17156: unlimited filtering of organizations not working
- Marek Hulán wrote:
> Is the user assigned to some organizations?
No, the user isn't assigned to any organization ...
- 08:09 AM Foreman Bug #17156 (Resolved): unlimited filtering of organizations not working
- We were using foreman 1.10 and recently did a upgrade to 1.13, somewhere between these versions the behaviour for unl...
Also available in: Atom