- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/05/2016
- Last connection: 06/04/2017
- 02:37 PM Katello Bug #20040 (Resolved): Can't create new product
- Fresh installation of Katello 3.4.1 and Foreman 1.15.1:
I try to create a new product through the web ui just ente...
- 05:01 AM Foreman Bug #20039 (New): Can't change email settings in UI
- Fresh installation of Katello 3.4.1 and Foreman 1.15.1
The only options I can change at Administer -> Settings -> ...
- 04:05 AM Katello Bug #19761 (Closed): Applicable updates not shown after updating Katello 3.3 to 3.4
ever since I updated Katello from version 3.3 to 3.4 I do not get any applicable updates shown when looking...
- 10:51 AM Katello Bug #17834: support running candlepin database on a seperate host
- I encountered the same issue moving my candlepin db to a separate postgresql server (where the foreman db itself was ...
- 03:18 AM Katello Bug #17828: Error when synchronizing foreman-releases repo (PLP0000: Importer indicated a failed response)
- Seems to be known and now worked on by pulp: https://pulp.plan.io/issues/723
- 06:45 AM Katello Bug #17828 (Rejected): Error when synchronizing foreman-releases repo (PLP0000: Importer indicated a failed response)
- I tried to sync yum repos at https://yum.theforeman.org/releases/ but get an error:
"PLP0000: Importer indicated a...
- 09:55 AM Katello Bug #17703: "Wrong Number of Arguments" Upgrading From 3.2 to 3.2.1
- Jason Nance, I got stuck with the same error but found a solution that worked for me - see http://projects.theforeman...
- 09:47 AM Katello Bug #17722: Katello 3.1 upgrade to 3.2.1
- I finally managed to update my katello 3.2.0 vm to 3.2.1 doing the following:...
- 12:12 PM Katello Bug #17722: Katello 3.1 upgrade to 3.2.1
- While running "foreman-installer --scenario katello --upgrade" I checked the contents of "/etc/httpd/conf.d/pulp.conf...
- 08:39 PM Katello Bug #17722: Katello 3.1 upgrade to 3.2.1
- I get the same error and "hammer ping" result. Some more information:...
Also available in: Atom