- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/17/2011
- Last connection: 12/12/2013
- 02:02 PM Foreman Bug #3867 (Closed): Wrong Compute Resource type shown on overview
I am using VMWare vsphere 5.1 and on the /compute_resources page, the Resources are listed as "EC2"...
- 10:53 AM Hammer CLI Bug #3504: Random column sorting from proxy list command
- The ordering seems to affect the hostlist (if not all listings) as well ( http://pastebin.com/zJgSTzcK )
- 01:51 PM Foreman Feature #2079 (Closed): Additional column in listing of hosts page
- I think this has been solved by the foreman_column_view plugin ( https://github.com/GregSutcliffe/foreman_column_view ).
- 11:31 AM Foreman Feature #2975 (Closed): Create VMs using short hostname, not FQDN
- Applied in changeset commit:a9b9661b82a7c36d93bf1e71e6abb8f7b1081095.
- 10:55 AM Foreman Revision a9b9661b (foreman): fixes #2975 added setting for using the shortname instead of FQDN for new virtual machines
- 07:52 AM Smart Proxy Feature #3047 (Closed): Support puppet run via SSH
- Applied in changeset commit:13ed47120944776d31a63386b650bb796462f896.
- 07:18 AM Smart Proxy Revision 13ed4712: fixes #3047 - added puppetrun over ssh support
- 08:02 AM Foreman Revision 86dcc03a (foreman): fixes #2504 trends model for postgresql added group() back and added select()
- Signed-off-by: Joseph Mitchell Magen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 04:38 AM Foreman Revision e78a621a (foreman): fixed typo - "replay_address" should be called "reply_address"
- added migration for typo in replay_adress variable
- 09:01 AM Foreman Bug #1873 (Closed): Too tight limit on domain characters count
- Applied in changeset commit:"cb7073067d7b647e0a1eb18afaf5811b3ea739b3".
Also available in: Atom