- Registered on: 01/18/2011
- Last connection: 11/07/2018
- Foreman (Developer, Security team, 01/27/2011)
- Boot disk (Manager, 08/20/2018)
- Installer (Developer, Security team, 05/21/2013)
- Packaging (Developer, Security team, 08/30/2013)
- Katello (Developer, 02/19/2015)
- Bastion (Developer, 02/19/2015)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, Security team, Moderator, 01/27/2011)
- SELinux (Developer, Security team, 06/07/2013)
- Discovery (Manager, Developer, 11/06/2013)
- Runcible (Developer, 06/26/2015)
- Packaging (Developer, 07/30/2015)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 04/11/2016)
- Hammer CLI CSV (Developer, 07/11/2018)
- 01:56 PM foreman-tasks Refactor #25434 (Ready For Testing): Default debug export interval to 1 month instead of 6
- It's creating 30+ GiB CSV files on one of customers production installation, this renders foremand-debug unusable "by...
- 09:37 AM Foreman Bug #25340: Nil exception when talking to proxy with non-existing SSL certificate
- Hello, your "SSL certificate" Global Setting is incorrect, check settings.yml and change that. Probably UNIX permissi...
- 03:29 PM Installer Revision fde8d9b9 (puppet-foreman_proxy): Install foreman-proxy-journald when JOURNALD is set
- 04:03 PM Foreman Bug #25428 (Ready For Testing): Telemetry plugin API error: uninitialized constant Foreman::Plugin::DEFAULT_BUCKETS
- This sneaked in, apparently no plugins are using telemetry yet!
- 11:01 AM Foreman Bug #25207 (Closed): Invalid single-table inheritance type: Host::Discovered is not a subclass of Host::Managed
- Applied in changeset commit:1663a21d2736fd7980c2ddd9e03e43e321b59525.
- 10:41 AM Foreman Revision 1663a21d: Fixes #25207 - do not instantiate during permission checks
- 07:57 AM Packaging Revision 48db5bc1 (foreman-packaging): Discovery 14.0.0 (#3158)
- 07:57 AM Packaging Revision 09bd71a5 (foreman-packaging): Bootdisk v14 (#3164)
- 05:17 PM Packaging Revision 33a6ab45 (foreman-packaging): Bootdisk v14
- 03:31 PM Foreman Bug #25398 (Ready For Testing): FactValuesControllerTest.search_by* test does not work reliably
- The two tests are randomly broken for a very long time, we've suffered enough. This is a tracking ticket to fix this,...
Also available in: Atom