- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/19/2017
- Last connection: 07/30/2019
- 01:08 PM Infoblox Revision 768487cd (smart_proxy_dns_infoblox): Separate IPv4 and v6 handling for PTR records
- Infoblox only contains a single type for PTRs, which can contain either
an IPv4 or IPv6 address. So unless limiting s...
- 08:54 AM Foreman Bug #29719 (Closed): Hostgroup facets with inheritable attributes cause errors on hostgroups without instances of the facet
- When a hostgroup facet has been registered, along with a host facet and inheritable attributes, then any attempts to ...
- 04:45 PM Foreman Revision ede2fb8e (community-templates): Fix use of $mac variable in PXEGrub2 discovery
- 09:00 AM Foreman Wiki edit: List_of_Plugins (#159)
- 09:45 AM Infoblox Revision e4f87485 (smart_proxy_dhcp_infoblox): Add support for the Infoblox lease object
- 07:49 AM Foreman Bug #27160 (Closed): Foreman fails to find IP address for boot server if main resolver is down
- Foreman seems to fail to correctly failover between the resolvers listed in /etc/resolv.conf, leading to failures to ...
- 03:36 PM Installer Revision 85fc6b7c (puppet-foreman_proxy): realm_ad: Allow using unspecified DC
- This will instead discover the DC using an SRV record lookup in (r)adcli.
- 02:02 PM Foreman Bug #24662 (Closed): "Provision method can't be updated after host is provisioned" error when provision method is changed from implicit to explicit 'build'
- Applied in changeset commit:0dacc639d650f157718fbc7dacce0e6658a4107f.
- 01:31 PM Foreman Revision 0dacc639 (foreman): Fixes #24662 - provision_method change error
- 09:38 AM Foreman Bug #24662 (Closed): "Provision method can't be updated after host is provisioned" error when provision method is changed from implicit to explicit 'build'
- As shown by a small Rails console example;...
Also available in: Atom