- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/07/2011
- Last connection: 08/27/2014
- 10:15 AM Foreman Bug #3513: Foreman assigns wrong VPC when multiple VPCs have same subnets
- Using a restricted IAMs as suggest on list doesn't help it still randomly assigns the VPC which if it assigns to the ...
- 04:01 PM Foreman Bug #3551 (Closed): Foreman removes all puppet classes from a hostgroup when the environment is changed.
- When changing the environment for a hostgroup, puppet removes all classes.
- 05:51 PM Foreman Bug #3513: Foreman assigns wrong VPC when multiple VPCs have same subnets
- Just attempted some more provisioning inside VPCs sharing the same subnet layout it appears to be random as to which ...
- 01:57 PM Foreman Feature #3522 (New): Attach a instance to an AWS ELB
- We can currently build an AWS instance but assign it to an ELB. Foreman should be able to select an ELB during provis...
- 01:54 PM Foreman Feature #3521 (New): Assign a specific IP to an AWS instance inside a VPC
- It is possible to assign a specific IP to an AWS instance that is built inside a VPC, it would be useful to be able t...
- 12:09 PM Foreman Bug #3513 (New): Foreman assigns wrong VPC when multiple VPCs have same subnets
- If you have multiple VPCs with the same subnets, for example a dev, test and live VPC. Foreman does not allow you to ...
- 02:30 PM Foreman Feature #3022 (New): Set disk size of ec2 instance from "Virtual Machine" tab of UI
- Foreman currently doesn't allow you to set the disk size of the VM you wish to provision instead it only allows the A...
- 10:03 AM Foreman Bug #2987 (New): Errors when rapidly provisoning instances through the UI
- when rapidly provisioning an ec2 instances through the Foreman UI errors can be produced and the instances fail to bu...
- 12:22 PM Foreman Bug #2540: Error retriving "Virtual Machines" list from Rackspace compute resource.
- I have tried V1 V2 and the Openstack and Rackspace commute resources type; same error for all of them. I can login bu...
- 04:50 AM Foreman Bug #2540 (Closed): Error retriving "Virtual Machines" list from Rackspace compute resource.
- I get the following error when clicking on the "Virtual Machines" tab for a Rackspace compute resource "There was an ...
Also available in: Atom