- Registered on: 02/07/2011
- Last connection: 08/27/2014
- ABRT (Reporter, 08/18/2014)
- Boot disk (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Chef (Reporter, 02/20/2014)
- Deployments (Reporter, 05/11/2015)
- DigitalOcean (Reporter, 12/01/2014)
- Discovery (Reporter, 02/17/2014)
- Docker (Reporter, 10/01/2014)
- Foreman (Reporter, 02/11/2011)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Reporter, 06/09/2015)
- foreman_setup (Reporter, 11/25/2013)
- foreman-tasks (Reporter, 02/25/2014)
- Hammer CLI (Reporter, 10/16/2013)
- Installer (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Reporter, 09/05/2013)
- MCollective (Reporter, 11/27/2013)
- OpenNebula (Reporter, 08/12/2014)
- OpenSCAP (Reporter, 03/14/2017)
- Packaging (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Plugins (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Rundeck (Reporter, 09/28/2014)
- Salt (Reporter, 08/15/2014)
- SELinux (Reporter, 06/10/2014)
- Smart Proxy (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- Snaphost (Reporter, 03/25/2014)
- Templates (Reporter, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Reporter, 02/13/2014)
- Xen (Reporter, 05/21/2014)
Reported issues: 8
- 10:15 AM Foreman Bug #3513: Foreman assigns wrong VPC when multiple VPCs have same subnets
- Using a restricted IAMs as suggest on list doesn't help it still randomly assigns the VPC which if it assigns to the ...
- 04:01 PM Foreman Bug #3551 (Closed): Foreman removes all puppet classes from a hostgroup when the environment is c...
- When changing the environment for a hostgroup, puppet removes all classes.
- 05:51 PM Foreman Bug #3513: Foreman assigns wrong VPC when multiple VPCs have same subnets
- Just attempted some more provisioning inside VPCs sharing the same subnet layout it appears to be random as to which ...
- 01:57 PM Foreman Feature #3522 (New): Attach a instance to an AWS ELB
- We can currently build an AWS instance but assign it to an ELB. Foreman should be able to select an ELB during provis...
- 01:54 PM Foreman Feature #3521 (New): Assign a specific IP to an AWS instance inside a VPC
- It is possible to assign a specific IP to an AWS instance that is built inside a VPC, it would be useful to be able t...
- 12:09 PM Foreman Bug #3513 (New): Foreman assigns wrong VPC when multiple VPCs have same subnets
- If you have multiple VPCs with the same subnets, for example a dev, test and live VPC. Foreman does not allow you to ...
- 02:30 PM Foreman Feature #3022 (New): Set disk size of ec2 instance from "Virtual Machine" tab of UI
- Foreman currently doesn't allow you to set the disk size of the VM you wish to provision instead it only allows the A...
- 10:03 AM Foreman Bug #2987 (New): Errors when rapidly provisoning instances through the UI
- when rapidly provisioning an ec2 instances through the Foreman UI errors can be produced and the instances fail to bu...
- 12:22 PM Foreman Bug #2540: Error retriving "Virtual Machines" list from Rackspace compute resource.
- I have tried V1 V2 and the Openstack and Rackspace commute resources type; same error for all of them. I can login bu...
- 04:50 AM Foreman Bug #2540 (Closed): Error retriving "Virtual Machines" list from Rackspace compute resource.
- I get the following error when clicking on the "Virtual Machines" tab for a Rackspace compute resource "There was an ...
Also available in: Atom