- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/15/2017
- Last connection: 09/09/2019
- 11:18 AM Website Revision 0fdfb4f5 (theforemanorg): 1.23 api docs with examples
- 02:26 PM Website Revision 2c5ac661 (theforemanorg): Release notes for 1.22.1
- 11:15 AM Website Revision 3eabcda3 (theforemanorg): Update installer options for 1.23
- 10:44 AM Website Revision e888eb95 (theforemanorg): Adds 1.23 apidocs
- 01:01 PM Foreman Maintain Bug #27072 (Closed): pre-migration step in foreman maintain asks for permission twice.
- Applied in changeset commit:foreman_maintain|0014c2e853f85d8e4f4633b50c4413a099efdd7c.
- 12:09 PM Foreman Maintain Revision 0014c2e8 (foreman_maintain): Fixes #27072 - remove extra confirm call
- 12:09 PM Foreman Maintain Revision 5ab84815 (foreman_maintain): Refs #27072 - add rescue condition
- 03:01 PM Installer Bug #27540 (Closed): Installer tries to start local postgresql service when its externally hosted
- Applied in changeset commit:installer|e6974d90599fb07a3799c82e8e59405ea6138206.
- 02:04 PM Installer Revision e6974d90 (installer): Fixes #27540 - handle remote postgresql in upgrades
- When the postgresql is remote, it shouldn't be started.
- 10:59 AM Foreman Maintain Bug #27576 (Ready For Testing): Incomplete config file(s) are getting tar when some processes are still running after foreman-maintain service stop
- Sometimes few processes like qpid takes long time to stop which results in config files are not yet completely saved....
Also available in: Atom