- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/15/2017
- Last connection: 10/15/2018
- 12:01 PM virt-who configure Feature #19981 (Closed): Pre-canned Virt-who roles do not have a description
- Applied in changeset commit:foreman_virt_who_configure|49084311a5f4c81e728d16bc5e7538112284bd86.
- 11:07 AM virt-who configure Revision 49084311 (foreman_virt_who_configure): Fixes #19981 - Adds description to roles (#91)
- 06:22 AM virt-who configure Bug #22123 (Closed): Rename hammer virt-who-config option --satellite-url to --satellite-server
- Closing this as bugzilla has been closed from which this issue was created.
- 09:01 AM Foreman Maintain Bug #22229 (Closed): foreman-maintain not checking disk space during health check or upgrade check
- Applied in changeset commit:foreman_maintain|d632ddeacb415b228886f3352999adf9b4a0fa0f.
- 08:45 AM Foreman Maintain Revision d632ddea (foreman_maintain): Fixes #22229 - Check For Available Disk Space
- 01:18 PM Katello Bug #24889: Docker repository sync on FIPS system fails with TypeError: can't quote ActiveSupport::HashWithIndifferentAccess
- Peter Ondrejka wrote:
> Testing on CentOS 7.5 with FIPS environment enabled using katello-3.9.0-8.el7.noarch, docker...
- 11:02 AM Foreman Maintain Feature #23563: Proactively check and correct the host setting under cli_config.yml to use fqdn instead of localhost
- Kavita Gaikwad wrote:
> Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1563857
> *Description of prob...
- 09:34 AM Kafo Bug #24788 (Duplicate): The kafo configure is generating incorrect 'foreman-proxy-client-bundle.pem' which is not allowing httpd service to start
- Marking this as duplicate of https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/24974 . As I am not getting any option to move th...
- 09:27 AM Installer Bug #24974 (New): The kafo configure is generating incorrect 'foreman-proxy-client-bundle.pem' which is not allowing httpd service to start
- Steps to reproduce,
1. Create a external smart proxy certs tarball using foreman-proxy-certs-generate,
- 12:57 PM Foreman Remote Execution Bug #20723: Schedule before time not shown on job invocation details page
- Adam Ruzicka wrote:
> Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1484367
> *Description of proble...
Also available in: Atom