- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/11/2011
- Last connection: 10/11/2016
- Foreman (Reporter, 02/17/2011)
- Packaging (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Installer (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Reporter, 09/05/2013)
- Hammer CLI (Reporter, 10/16/2013)
- Plugins (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Boot disk (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- foreman_setup (Reporter, 11/25/2013)
- MCollective (Reporter, 11/27/2013)
- Smart Proxy (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- Templates (Reporter, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Reporter, 02/13/2014)
- Discovery (Reporter, 02/17/2014)
- Chef (Reporter, 02/20/2014)
- foreman-tasks (Reporter, 02/25/2014)
- Xen (Reporter, 05/21/2014)
- SELinux (Reporter, 06/10/2014)
- OpenNebula (Reporter, 08/12/2014)
- Salt (Reporter, 08/15/2014)
- Docker (Reporter, 10/01/2014)
- DigitalOcean (Reporter, 12/01/2014)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Reporter, 06/09/2015)
- OpenSCAP (Reporter, 03/14/2017)
- Infoblox (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- Ansible (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- Foreman Maintain (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- 03:14 AM OpenSCAP Bug #12073: Openscap EL6 Version 1.2.6-01 from isimluk Repo throw Error
- Still happening. Scap content is being distributed encoded, not in text format. Completely up to date here and scap c...
- 11:39 AM Katello Revision 6773e4f6 (puppet-katello): Remove 'tomcat' param (#125)
- Tomcat not used and 'file_exists' is master side only. This does not work as expected except when using the masterles...
- 10:08 PM Foreman Bug #13400 (New): Puppet summary emails not filtered based on Organization or Location
- All summary emails sent to a user that only has filters set via Organization or Location are not filtered by that acc...
- 10:35 PM OpenSCAP Bug #12073: Openscap EL6 Version 1.2.6-01 from isimluk Repo throw Error
- This is still occurring on:
- 01:14 PM Foreman Bug #10819: PGError: ERROR: missing FROM-clause entry for table "hosts_reports" LINE 1
- Accessing https://foreman.domain.com/hosts/anyhost.com/reports is what triggers the error.
- 01:10 PM Foreman Bug #10819 (New): PGError: ERROR: missing FROM-clause entry for table "hosts_reports" LINE 1
- The fix for [[http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/8817]] has caused other errors. I have roles set up with two filt...
- 09:20 PM Plugins Bug #2762: [column_view] Unable to access host summary page
- Uninstalling ruby-foreman-column-view fixes the problem.
- 09:10 PM Plugins Bug #2762: [column_view] Unable to access host summary page
- Still happens in 1.4.1 as well.
- 12:13 AM Packaging Bug #2771: Debian packages missing ruby-dev dep
- 12:14 PM Packaging Bug #2771: Debian packages missing ruby-dev dep
- This is debian squeeze.
Also available in: Atom