- 03:14 PM foreman-tasks Bug #18724 (Resolved): dynflow_executor creates wrong pid file
- Close - as this problem has been solved a long time ago.
- 01:58 PM Smart Proxy Bug #30017 (New): foreman-proxy can't authenticate to foreman with tls 1.3
- I'm running foreman 1.24.3 on ubuntu 18.04. As soon as I enable tls 1.3 in apache the foreman-proxy is unable to comm...
- 03:45 PM Salt Bug #29989 (Closed): Ubuntu packages can't be installed
- On ubuntu 18.04 the package ruby-smart-proxy-salt can't be installed/updated, because due to its dependency ruby-smar...
- 12:36 PM Discovery Bug #29509: FDI not working with TLS 1.3 enabled
- Lukas Zapletal wrote:
> Hello, FDI uses CentOS7 ruby. Can you test with the latest CentOS7 with its Ruby 2.0? If new...
- 01:39 PM Discovery Bug #29509: FDI not working with TLS 1.3 enabled
- L W wrote:
> The foreman discovery image is unable to create host in foreman if TLS 1.3 is enabled on the foreman ap...
- 10:44 AM Discovery Bug #29509 (Need more information): FDI not working with TLS 1.3 enabled
- The foreman discovery image is unable to create host in foreman if TLS 1.3 is enabled on the foreman apache webserver...
- 09:54 AM Foreman Bug #29493 (New): Can't search Hosts/Hostgroup by Parameter
- If I try to search a host or hostgroup by a paramter like: ...
- 05:08 PM Packaging Bug #28941: Failed running Dynflow daemon <TypeError> superclass mismatch for class Command
- Tom Ritserveldt wrote:
> we keep seeing the following dynflowd error in our foreman production.log at least every mi...
- 07:45 AM Salt Revision 27366ce5 (foreman_salt): highstate uploader fails if pchanges doesn't have a diff (#105)
- 10:04 AM Salt Bug #22715 (Closed): states can't be added through API
- When I try to add a state trough the salt-api I get an error:...
Also available in: Atom