- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/06/2017
- Last connection: 08/26/2021
- 11:36 AM Katello Bug #33354 (Closed): Repository Clear failed
- When attempting to generate an incremental update of the associated content views from the Debian 10 errata DSA-4873-...
- 06:40 AM Katello Bug #33176 (Ready For Testing): katello-tracer-upload on sles / debian is broken
- The katello-tracer upload doesn't currently work on sles / debian because the wrong method is used to collected the a...
- 12:11 PM Foreman Bug #33092 (Closed): servcie network restart on EL8 doesn't work
- 01:04 PM Foreman Bug #33042 (Closed): Install salt-minion is done twice
- Salt minion is done twice. Unfortunately, the first place may not work because the synced repo does not yet exist. th...
- 03:36 PM Katello Bug #32993 (Closed): verify if katello host tools and tracer are installed on debian / ubuntu
- the method to determine if the katello host tools package and katello-host-tools-tracer package are installed does no...
- 12:15 PM Salt Revision 099b9c7e (foreman_salt): Use autosign_grains/foreman_provisioning_serial (#136)
- * Remove old autosign via autosign.conf procedure
* Remove old autosign tests
* Implement serial transferation onto h...
- 02:09 PM Foreman Feature #27812 (Closed): Create Host password field should indicate if a password is already set globally or in a Hostgroup
- Applied in changeset commit:foreman|7a5dad49be0d6201c5418d84ac01aac354dd9c02.
- 01:20 PM Foreman Revision 7a5dad49 (foreman): Fixes #27812 - indicate that password for host is set (#8555)
- 08:28 AM Foreman Bug #32808 (Closed): Add visual Amazon support
- Support Amazon Linux, which is the default OS in AWS
- 08:26 AM Katello Bug #32807 (Closed): Parse Amazon distribution properly
- Support Amazon Linux which is the default OS in AWS.
Also available in: Atom