- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/06/2017
- Last connection: 01/15/2021
- 02:23 PM Ansible Bug #31651 (Ready For Testing): Set hidden_value to false for newly imported variables
- See discussion at https://community.theforeman.org/t/import-handle-ansible-vars-to-foreman/18664/2
- 07:58 PM Katello Bug #31293 (Closed): Get rid of use_pulp
- Katello requires pulp. The mode without pulp may have never worked. Get rid of it.
- 07:52 PM Katello Bug #31292 (Closed): Get rid of use_cp
- Katello requires candlepin. The mode without candlepin (use_cp = false) may never have worked. Get rid of that mode.
- 03:47 PM Katello Bug #31173 (Closed): subscription-manager returns no debian repository if architecture is set
- See https://community.theforeman.org/t/katello-3-16-1-1-el7-subscription-manager-doesnt-create-rhsm-repos-for-ubuntu/...
- 12:40 PM Foreman Remote Execution Bug #31109 (Closed): apt-get package installation blocked
- When installing a package on a Ubuntu server whichs require interactive response the task gets stuck and apt-get gets...
- 03:59 PM Hammer CLI Bug #31085 (New): hammer ping on foreman 2.1.3
- hammer ping tries the following service:
Server Response: Messa...
- 12:27 PM foreman-tasks Bug #31026 (Resolved): Creating a repository takes very long: dynflow / sidekiq issue?
- It works, but you need to use https://github.com/theforeman/puppet-foreman/pull/882 , too
- 01:59 PM foreman-tasks Bug #31026: Creating a repository takes very long: dynflow / sidekiq issue?
- see run.png and plan.png
- 01:30 PM foreman-tasks Bug #31026: Creating a repository takes very long: dynflow / sidekiq issue?
- See task.png.
It looks like, that the tasks are executed pretty fast but it takes a long time (30sec) that it will s...
- 12:01 PM foreman-tasks Bug #31026 (Resolved): Creating a repository takes very long: dynflow / sidekiq issue?
- Please, have a look at the attached screenshot:
- The first few create repository attempts are after restarting al...
Also available in: Atom