- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/06/2017
- Last connection: 09/08/2020
- 08:41 AM Katello Bug #30811 (Closed): Remove debian packages through content host page
- Currently broken:
Error message: "No hosts have been specified"
- 04:01 PM Foreman Bug #30698 (Closed): title for auth sources ldap not set
- Applied in changeset commit:foreman|0513a6f4a87969648ebed5f6c9ad59e94188af4a.
- 03:13 PM Foreman Revision 0513a6f4 (foreman): Fixes #30698 - set title for new/edit auth source ldaps
- 10:02 AM Katello Bug #30694: Redhat repos are no longer listed completely
- This is broken for the Katello 3.16.0. I think it should be at least cherry-picked back to 3.16 as its a very importa...
- 02:21 PM Katello Bug #30765 (New): Fix package removal
- On the host's content page open Deb Packages -> Installed.
Select some package and choose "Remove selected"
- 04:01 PM Foreman Bug #30415 (Closed): Use only repos manged by sub-man
- Applied in changeset commit:foreman|3e693b0713fa43db600bc55fbf3476b9fa9f780a.
- 03:15 PM Foreman Revision 3e693b07 (foreman): Fixes #30415 - use only repos managed by sub-man (#7823)
- 02:13 PM Foreman Bug #30698 (Closed): title for auth sources ldap not set
- html title is empty for new / edit of auth sources ldap.
- 10:59 AM Foreman Bug #30660: SUSE Subscriptions
- Please try to run "foreman-rake db:migrate"
- 11:41 AM Foreman Maintain Bug #30546 (Closed): python3 comptability for extras/foreman_protector/foreman-protector.py
- Exception handling needs to be adapted.
Also available in: Atom