- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/06/2017
- Last connection: 01/07/2019
- 03:19 PM Foreman Bug #25717: Bootdisk provision_method not available in API (docs)
- To fix the issue, you need to additionally apply
- 10:01 AM Foreman Bug #25485 (Closed): Operatingsystem field 'Release Name' should be mandatory for Debian-family
- Applied in changeset commit:d14435e273dbf8dcc18a18c006d6b6bcba79cb49.
- 09:47 AM Foreman Revision d14435e2: Fixes #25485 - Release name required for debian
- 11:24 AM Foreman Maintain Feature #25706: Disable (sub)-commands
- It's mainly because of the snapshot backup strategy. This strategy requires a very specific partition set of LVM - an...
- 09:25 PM Foreman Bug #25717 (Closed): Bootdisk provision_method not available in API (docs)
- In the apipie documentation, the provision_method bootdisk doesn't exist - therefore hammer cli can't deploy with boo...
- 08:48 AM Foreman Maintain Feature #25706 (Ready For Testing): Disable (sub)-commands
- It should be possible to disable commands / subcommands by config file setting.
- 08:15 PM Foreman Maintain Bug #25704 (Closed): snaphot -> snapshot typo
- typo in func add_snaphot_backup
- 08:29 PM Foreman Bug #25675 (Closed): Operating System -> Release Name hidden
- Steps to reproduce:
- Click "Create new Operating System"
- Fill in Name, Select Debian Family and fill in Relaese ...
- 05:30 PM Katello Bug #25450 (Closed): Audit Message for package installation / remove / update inconsistent
- The message for pkg installation is inconsistent to update and remove.
- 01:19 PM Katello Bug #25442 (Closed): upgrade_check rake tasks failes because of scheduled tasks
- The upgrade_check currently fails because of scheduled tasks.
Also available in: Atom