- Login: DomDom
- Registered on: 03/16/2017
- Last connection: 05/24/2023
- 02:41 PM Discovery Bug #35144: "can not open root device" error on FDI Image >= 4.0 on HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen9
- this is most likely a grub issue. we have worked around it by booting into fdi via grub by separate loading of initrd...
- 10:17 AM Discovery Bug #36433 (New): primary and secondary interfaces in NetworkManager not correctly managed
- when i boot into the FDI 4.1.0 via grub2 with tftpboot using separate loading of initrd and rootfs i end up having an...
- 09:34 AM Discovery Bug #35144 (New): "can not open root device" error on FDI Image >= 4.0 on HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen9
- We are experiencing issues with any FDI Image version greater than 4.0 on our HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen9 Hardware. When...
- 09:14 AM Smart Proxy Bug #18936: Download of OS specific kernel and initrd files should verify certificates
- Lukas Zapletal wrote:
> Let's add a new tftp.yaml setting named "verify_server_cert", when true the "--no-check-cert...
- 01:31 PM Discovery Bug #31943 (Resolved): Facter 4.x does not report uninitialized interfaces
- The new FDI 3.7.5 is now showing interface facts for interfaces without ip address loaded:...
- 02:49 PM Discovery Bug #31943: Facter 4.x does not report uninitialized interfaces
- Hi Lukas
Thanks for your awesome work.
Just ping me the download URL for the nightly FDI build here and i will...
- 07:47 AM Discovery Bug #31943 (Resolved): Facter 4.x does not report uninitialized interfaces
- The newest FDI image version 3.7.3 is somehow acting differently collecting networking facts:...
- 01:06 PM Discovery Bug #29509: FDI not working with TLS 1.3 enabled
- Just verified it with latest FDI version 3.7.3 - still not working. apache error shows:...
- 09:49 AM Discovery Bug #20200: refreshing discovered host facts will delete lldp information
- i figured out the underlying problem of this:
some cisco switches will send lldp packets tagged with vlan 1 when t...
- 12:09 PM Discovery Bug #20200: refreshing discovered host facts will delete lldp information
- in the meanwhile i am using FDI 3.5.7 and i am missing the lldp_* facts even from first initial facts upload.
Also available in: Atom