- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/25/2011
- Last connection: 03/15/2011
- 04:09 PM Foreman Bug #743: Modifiyng domain between smart-proxy managed and non-smart-proxy managed gives error
- the error message I wrote in the report is the one from the Web UI
the smart proxy logs are saying approximately the ...
- 04:05 PM Foreman Bug #745: PXELinux <%= @host.name %>
- when i acces this way /unattended/template/$template_name/$hostgroup the <%= @host.name %> is the hostgroup name
- 04:00 PM Foreman Feature #748: dhcpd leases
- Yes I see that foreman was using omshell
and today I saw that xCat (IBM cluster management product)
was also working ...
- 03:32 PM Foreman Bug #750 (Resolved): Dhcpd : unused_ip file value
- When i set a subnet for a host,
it finds a corresponding IP by retrieving the unused_ip file from Sinatra
but if i un...
- 03:28 PM Foreman Bug #749 (Closed): Dhcpd range value not used?
- I set a smart proxy to manage my dhcpd
but when it tries to find an ip for my hosts,
the IPs aren't in the range I se...
- 03:25 PM Foreman Feature #748 (Closed): dhcpd leases
- at this time with the smart-proxy
the hosts adress reservations are wrotten to the dhcpd.leases
but it could be bett...
- 03:18 PM Foreman Bug #747 (Closed): Selecting hosts out of sync gives pop up error
- When I click on the "Host out of sync" from the dashboard
I am redirected to the Host out of sync page
but when I cli...
- 03:15 PM Foreman Feature #746 (Closed): Generate all the Host template when click on Build to avoid errors during installation
- When I click on build only the PXELinux template is parsed,
so if there is an error in my others templates, such a p...
- 03:12 PM Foreman Bug #745 (Duplicate): PXELinux <%= @host.name %>
- When I use the <%= @host.name %> var in my PXELinux file
the template is correctly generated if I acces it from : /un...
- 03:09 PM Foreman Bug #744 (Duplicate): Preseed <%= root_pass %>
- The value of the <%= root_pass %> var isn't allways the same
when i try to access my template from : /unattended/temp...
Also available in: Atom