- 07:41 AM Discovery Bug #30455 (Rejected): Validation failed: Conflict DHCP records Action failed
- We test the Foreman Discovery in one Foreman instance (1.18.3) with foreman_discovery (12.0.2).
If the DHCP records...
- 03:41 AM Foreman Bug #25849: VMware compute resource cannot find VM folders when datacenters are themselves nested in folders
- We have the same problem in Foreman 1.18.3 and vCenter 6.7.
- 02:40 AM Discovery Bug #25606: NoMethodError: undefined method `discovered_host_path' during foreman-rake reports:daily
- Thanks your prompt support.
I can't find the files in the https://github.com/theforeman/foreman_discovery/pull/46...
- 08:29 AM Discovery Bug #25606 (Closed): NoMethodError: undefined method `discovered_host_path' during foreman-rake reports:daily
We can't run the foreman-rake reports:daily after we upgraded to Foreman 1.18.2.
We use the foreman_discover...
- 03:40 AM Discovery Bug #25140: Invalid single-table inheritance type: Host::Discovered is not a subclass of Host::Managed
- After I removed the existing discovered host in this Organization, this issue is ok now.
- 12:36 PM Discovery Bug #25140 (Closed): Invalid single-table inheritance type: Host::Discovered is not a subclass of Host::Managed
- We have upgraded our Foreman from 1.15.6 to 1.18.2 and we are using the Organization.
Some users (non-admin) feedb...
- 08:00 AM Foreman Bug #25039: No Audit entries found if you selected the Organization filter.
- My workaround is to remove the with_taxonomy_scope in app/controllers/audits_controller.rb now.
Yes. we can close i...
- 07:50 AM Foreman Bug #25039: No Audit entries found if you selected the Organization filter.
- The issue is the same with https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/24232. I can fix this bug with the solution.
- 04:10 AM Foreman Bug #25039 (Duplicate): No Audit entries found if you selected the Organization filter.
- We have used the Organization in Foreman and we just upgraded the Foreman to 1.18.2.
If I selected the Organizatio...
- 11:37 PM Foreman Bug #19170 (New): Can't select BMC boot device for non-admin users
- The non-admin user can't select the BMC boot device.
I think it's related with this Bug and Fixes.
Bug #6492 IPM...
Also available in: Atom