- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/01/2011
- Last connection: 11/19/2018
- Foreman (Developer, 03/15/2011)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, 05/20/2013)
- Hammer CLI (Manager, Developer, 07/24/2013)
- Packaging (Developer, 08/30/2013)
- Installer (Developer, 08/30/2013)
- Katello (Developer, 02/11/2014)
- SELinux (Developer, 06/10/2014)
- Bastion (Developer, 10/22/2014)
- Runcible (Developer, 06/26/2015)
- Packaging (Developer, 07/30/2015)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 04/11/2016)
- Ansible (Manager, Developer, 07/26/2016)
- OpenSCAP (Developer, 01/06/2017)
- virt-who configure (Manager, 02/21/2017)
- Hammer CLI CSV (Developer, 07/11/2018)
- 01:01 AM Foreman Refactor #25542 (Closed): Unify look of stories in the storybook
- Applied in changeset commit:d350e9c1402c576c06105476076c1b2e0088028f.
- 12:48 AM Foreman Revision 9af026f4: Refs #25542 - Move page chunks into their own section
- 12:48 AM Foreman Revision d350e9c1: Fixes #25542 - Unify look of the storybook
- 12:48 AM Foreman Revision b0a9b86b: Refs #25542 - lint fixes
- 09:29 AM Hammer CLI Feature #22253 (Assigned): Extend option validators to validate resolved options
- 09:23 AM Foreman Bug #25585 (Need more information): Unclear error when not specifying the 'image_id' under --compute-attributes section
- Thanks for reporting that, Shira. Is this a client side issue? If the unclear error is coming from API then we should...
- 09:14 AM Hammer CLI Feature #25589: [RFE] hammer <option> create --input json - possible Foreman clone
- This is a nice feature indeed and I've been thinking about something similar long time ago. We might need to create a...
- 03:16 PM Foreman Refactor #25542 (Closed): Unify look of stories in the storybook
- A lot of stories contain styling with custom spacing which makes them visually different. The look of stories should ...
- 04:01 PM Katello Refactor #24577 (Closed): Use Foreman's Empty State component
- Applied in changeset commit:katello|03a0d0ac713405a74e33463c5705ee76e4ef1f5f.
- 03:45 PM Katello Revision 03a0d0ac (katello): Fixes #24577 - Use EmptyState component from the Foreman
Also available in: Atom