- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/01/2011
- Last connection: 07/20/2018
- Foreman (Developer, 03/15/2011)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, 05/20/2013)
- Hammer CLI (Manager, Developer, 07/24/2013)
- Packaging (Developer, 08/30/2013)
- Installer (Developer, 08/30/2013)
- Katello (Developer, 02/11/2014)
- SELinux (Developer, 06/10/2014)
- Bastion (Developer, 10/22/2014)
- Runcible (Developer, 06/26/2015)
- Packaging (Developer, 07/30/2015)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 04/11/2016)
- Ansible (Manager, Developer, 07/26/2016)
- OpenSCAP (Developer, 01/06/2017)
- virt-who configure (Manager, 02/21/2017)
- Hammer CLI CSV (Developer, 07/11/2018)
- 12:51 PM Hammer CLI Bug #17304: hammer os: unify --description vs. --title for its subcommands
- I closed the issue. Feel free to re-open if it causes troubles and you feel it should be fixed.
- 12:49 PM Hammer CLI Bug #17304 (Closed): hammer os: unify --description vs. --title for its subcommands
- Normally I'd say keep this open to track the issue. In this case I think we can close it too. Even though it might no...
- 01:57 PM Hammer CLI Bug #24980 (Ready For Testing): Single reference fields are wrongly rendered in yaml and json
- When there's a single reference in command's output definition, yaml and json output adapters print the whole root da...
- 01:49 PM Hammer CLI Bug #23238 (Duplicate): hammer hostgroup info --output json returns json including non unique keys
- 08:24 AM Katello Bug #18341: API sort hash is not working, but sort_by and sort_order are working but undocumented
- I mixed section headings when I was reporting the bug. Sorry for that, it's fixed now.
- 08:15 AM Hammer CLI Tracker #24973 (New): Tracker for missing documentation
- 08:07 AM Hammer CLI Bug #24183 (Resolved): Cannot add location to organizations via CLI
- Closing as resolved. Thanks Akshay!
- 12:51 PM Foreman Bug #24958 (Ready For Testing): Add js sourcemaps for production webpack builds
- At the moment webpack is configured to generate sourcemaps only for devel environments. Sourcempas in separate files ...
- 10:36 AM Hammer CLI Bug #6935: hammer should use the tty for the interactive output to allow output redirection
- For the potential future committer of a fix, some howto on working with /dev/tty is here: http://zetcode.com/lang/rub...
- 10:15 AM Hammer CLI Bug #6318 (Resolved): Hammer CLI output in CSV returns Operating System and Host Group as empty strings
- This has been fixed in one of the past releases. Listing hosts in csv works fine in hammer-cli 0.14 and hammer-cli-fo...
Also available in: Atom