- Registered on: 03/01/2011
- Last connection: 01/24/2018
- ABRT (Developer, 08/18/2014)
- Ansible (Manager, Developer, 07/26/2016)
- Bastion (Developer, 10/22/2014)
- Boot disk (Developer, 10/23/2013)
- Chef (Developer, 02/20/2014)
- Deployments (Manager, Developer, 05/11/2015)
- DigitalOcean (Developer, 12/01/2014)
- Discovery (Developer, 02/17/2014)
- Docker (Developer, 10/01/2014)
- Foreman (Developer, 03/15/2011)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Developer, 06/09/2015)
- foreman_setup (Developer, 11/25/2013)
- foreman-tasks (Developer, 02/25/2014)
- Hammer CLI (Manager, Developer, 07/24/2013)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 04/11/2016)
- Installer (Developer, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Developer, 09/05/2013)
- Katello (Developer, 02/11/2014)
- MCollective (Developer, 11/27/2013)
- OpenNebula (Developer, 08/12/2014)
- OpenSCAP (Developer, 01/06/2017)
- Packaging (Developer, 07/30/2015)
- Packaging (Developer, 08/30/2013)
- Plugins (Developer, 10/23/2013)
- Runcible (Developer, 06/26/2015)
- Rundeck (Developer, 09/28/2014)
- Salt (Developer, 08/15/2014)
- SELinux (Developer, 06/10/2014)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, 05/20/2013)
- Snaphost (Developer, 03/25/2014)
- Templates (Developer, 12/09/2013)
- virt-who configure (Manager, 02/21/2017)
- Website (Developer, 02/13/2014)
- Xen (Developer, 05/21/2014)
Reported issues: 416
- 08:47 AM Katello Bug #23972: hammer doesn't show "release-version" and "service-level" for "activation-key"
- Bugs from hammer-cli-katello should be reported in project Katello, category Hammer.
- 08:41 AM Hammer CLI Bug #23979: hammer fact list: 'organization' not recognized for searching!
- This is imho an API issue. Apidoc mentions organization_id in the parameters and hammer correctly uses it. Therefore ...
- 08:32 AM Hammer CLI Bug #23996: Hammer ask for password though -p option when user changing current password
- Btw it's possible to use the password from -p only when --login == the current user from -u or settings. It's not alw...
- 07:43 AM Hammer CLI Bug #23993 (Need more information): Filtering of some entities does not work
- The issue description doesn't mention what commands are actually broken. Waiting for more information form the origin...
- 08:48 AM Hammer CLI Bug #23918: Unable to associate organization with location (regression 1.18)
- It needs further investigation but it seems to be an API problem.
Hammer correctly finds the location by name and ...
- 11:01 PM Katello Refactor #23475 (Closed): RH Subscriptiosn: stop bulk search polling to prevent foreman's brute f...
- Applied in changeset commit:katello|fd5efcdaaf472c3d8d759fae2b7fa27c5f530c4b.
- 10:56 PM Katello Revision fd5efcda (katello): Fixes #23475 - stop polling tasks on unauthorized request
- 08:24 AM Templates Bug #23901: CLI getting 404 on import-templates
- The CLI plugin works with foreman-templates 5.0.2 and higher. There were some server-side changes that the CLI depend...
- 08:16 AM Hammer CLI Bug #17250: Unable to remove all locations or organizations from a domain
- It might have been fixed as a part of: http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/21768/
- 07:23 AM Katello Bug #23847: Resusts of index requests ordered by a field that's not in scoped search returns empt...
- Even though it's been originally reported in hammer, the issue is Katello specific and exists in the API. I'm changin...
Also available in: Atom