- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/30/2017
- Last connection: 05/30/2017
- 06:45 AM Foreman Bug #19714: Interface deletion fails with static subnet: undefined method `destroy' for nil:NilClass
- Thank you for your explanation I know what you mean.
But this was working in 1.14 though.
- 05:19 AM Foreman Bug #19714 (New): Interface deletion fails with static subnet: undefined method `destroy' for nil:NilClass
- If I try to delete an interface which has a static subnet defined i get the following error message:...
- 09:15 AM Foreman Bug #19707 (Closed): Searching for specific organizations/locations broken
- If I try to search through subnets with location_id every subnet is returned as long as the location_id actually exis...
Also available in: Atom