- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/31/2017
- Last connection: 03/20/2019
- 07:37 PM Katello Bug #26398 (Closed): README on Katello Repository on github has broken link
- Readme has a broken link under section *Annotated Pulp and Candlepin Workflows and test Scenarios*
Link points to ht...
- 06:54 PM Katello Bug #26397 (Closed): Allow for removal of repo and cv puppet env
- In Pulp::Repository::RemoveUnits we are searching for repository with id and then searching cv pupet env with Id..The...
- 05:08 PM Katello Bug #26305 (Ready For Testing): Downstream CP: Allow enabling/disabling at recurring logic for sync plan 6.5
- This issue and PR should be backported downstream
Currently, users can disable/enable sync plans. Behind the scene...
- 09:26 PM Katello Bug #26283 (Closed): hammer sync-plan update does not work with custom cron
- Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1683096
*Description of problem:*
When trying to updat...
- 03:59 PM Bastion Bug #26248 (Closed): Add option to add working text to save/cancel
- We want to add customized working text to the working mode on save/cancel button.
- 03:07 PM Katello Bug #26242 (Closed): "Working" text on sync plan interval custom cron can be confusing
- Create a sync plan (Hourly)
Go to edit page of sync plan and select custom cron as interval
You will see the workin...
- 07:37 PM Katello Bug #26219 (Ready For Testing): Allow enabling/disabling at recurring logic for sync plan
- Currently, users can disable/enable sync plans. Behind the scene, this disables/enables the associated recurring logi...
- 05:12 PM Katello Bug #25881 (Duplicate): Activation key connected to update composite content view includes non-existing repositories
- 01:21 AM Katello Bug #26049 (Closed): Non-grammatical error message when docker tags whitelist is being set for non-docker repos
- Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1666312
1. hammer product create --name 'testprod...
- 08:33 PM foreman-tasks Bug #26048 (New): Recurring Logic accepts some invalid crons
- The cron syntax validation on the parse-cron gem doesn't seem to handle some cases.
Example: "* * * * 100" is accept...
Also available in: Atom