- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/02/2017
- Last connection: 07/20/2020
- Hammer CLI (Developer, Moderator, 09/05/2018)
- Discovery (Manager, Developer, 09/14/2018)
- Foreman (Developer, 06/06/2017)
- Installer (Developer, 06/06/2017)
- Packaging (Developer, 06/06/2017)
- SELinux (Developer, 06/06/2017)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, 06/06/2017)
- Ansible (Manager, Developer, 11/30/2017)
- Katello (Developer, 06/01/2018)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 06/01/2018)
- Packaging (Developer, 06/01/2018)
- Runcible (Developer, 06/01/2018)
- Hammer CLI CSV (Developer, 07/11/2018)
- 07:39 AM Foreman Feature #30417 (Ready For Testing): Add PF4 emptystate component
- We are using the pf3 empty state component right now, it would be good to have a pf4 emptystate component.
- 05:41 PM Foreman Feature #30174: Improve SSO docs
- I am actually a little confused too. Because the setup for this feature is a little heavy (in the sense there are mor...
- 05:35 PM Foreman Feature #30174: Improve SSO docs
- Chris Hofstaedtler wrote:
> Melanie Corr wrote:
> > Does the following chapter go any way to addressing the issues ...
- 09:48 AM Discovery Tracker #30105 (Ready For Testing): create initial setup and create the welcome page component
- 09:47 AM Discovery Tracker #30104 (Assigned): Move discovery to React.
- 10:29 AM Hammer CLI Bug #29575 (Closed): Session after expiration asks for username and password.
- We had a call and the summary is:
We have two sources to determine the auth_source:
- 03:01 PM Foreman Bug #29958 (Closed): follow naming convention for the auth sources tab
- Applied in changeset commit:5a27fa8a3f7f21548e6a30e666bbab3017855b48.
- 02:01 PM Foreman Revision 5a27fa8a (foreman): Fixes #29958 - fix name convention for auth sources tab
- 09:59 AM Foreman Bug #29958 (Closed): follow naming convention for the auth sources tab
- 06:36 AM Hammer CLI Feature #8888 (Closed): hammer auth should support token based authentication
Also available in: Atom