Juan José Presa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/26/2011
- Last connection: 05/12/2014
- 09:54 AM Installer Revision 21cb0196 (puppet-foreman): Added require to allow install puppet server without foreman
- 10:35 AM Installer Revision 5a30700f (puppet-dhcp): Support for non-pool subnet definitions
- 10:34 AM Installer Revision 35e02db6 (puppet-dhcp): range as optative field for non-pool dhcp subnet definition
- 09:00 AM Foreman Feature #1431 (Closed): Add support of whitebox hardware model through motherboard facter
- In keeping with this new feature in facter 1.6.4:
It would be very us...
- 11:22 AM Foreman Support #704: Rights on the file /etc/puppet/autosign.conf
- I've solved permission problem with mode 644. The workaround is chown it as foreman-proxy:foreman-proxy
- 06:23 PM Smart Proxy Support #796: Built problem with PXE Default File template
- sorry i'm starting to understand this big thing (puppet included)
movin to groups now!
- 07:17 AM Smart Proxy Support #796 (Resolved): Built problem with PXE Default File template
- Hi again,
I found a bug with the PXE Default template. When I'm trying to build a host with an OS linked to PXE Defa...
- 08:46 AM Smart Proxy Bug #795: Failed to fetch boot files on older ruby versions
- I upgrade my ruby libs to 1.8.6 and keeps error, then tested smart-proxy from git and went OK
- 04:52 PM Smart Proxy Bug #795: Failed to fetch boot files on older ruby versions
- and actually the question is, how can i debug this error? ;)
- 03:23 PM Smart Proxy Bug #795 (Closed): Failed to fetch boot files on older ruby versions
I'm creating a new host. All variables are defined and the hosts added ok.
But when I click "built" function fa...
Also available in: Atom