- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/20/2017
- Last connection: 09/15/2020
- 03:50 PM Foreman Feature #9949: deep merge broken when using facts in hash
- Any update here?
- 07:35 PM Foreman Bug #28307 (Rejected): Openstack V3 compute resource broken
- I'm going to close this as there is no issue on Foreman side, it works perfectly well after applying this patch on fo...
- 11:21 AM Foreman Bug #28307: Openstack V3 compute resource broken
- this issue is discussed at https://github.com/fog/fog-openstack/issues/492
- 12:28 PM Katello Bug #20432: Wrong server_foreman_url in answer file on proxy content
- Hi, any update here?
I'm still having this issue with a fresh install of Katello 3.14.1.
The proxy content does not...
- 06:35 PM Katello Bug #12646: Isolated Reverse proxy exposes all of Katello/Foreman
- Hi there, any news about this "security hole"?
- 11:57 AM Foreman Bug #28819: Domain and subnet parameters issue with host search
- It seems that subnet parameters override domain parameters even when the subnet is not part of this domain.
- 11:45 AM Foreman Bug #28819 (New): Domain and subnet parameters issue with host search
- - create a *domain parameter* on domain#1, ex: `test-param=value1`
- search hosts with filter `params.test-param=...
- 06:37 PM Foreman Bug #28307 (Rejected): Openstack V3 compute resource broken
- Hi, I've just updated to 1.23.2 and I'm still not able to create new (or manage existing) openstack compute resources...
- 01:43 PM Foreman Bug #27076: Compute Resource Openstack API v2/v3 mismatch
- I have the same error when I click the "load" button:...
- 01:19 PM Foreman Bug #27076: Compute Resource Openstack API v2/v3 mismatch
- I have same issue after update from 1.21 to 1.22. All my openstack compute resources stop working. This is a real blo...
Also available in: Atom