- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/01/2011
- Last connection: 09/11/2014
- 01:45 PM Foreman Bug #7415 (Duplicate): puppet class tagging is difficult with long class names
- For example, we have a class clients_long_client_name::cron::long_machine_name_here. When trying to tag a node with ...
- 04:41 PM Foreman Bug #817: puppet classe names and ambiguity
- Yes, that's exactly what I'd want.
- 04:21 PM Foreman Bug #817: puppet classe names and ambiguity
- It should say "+ name1" or "+ name1::name2"
- 10:04 AM Foreman Bug #817 (Closed): puppet classe names and ambiguity
- When you have a puppet class which is a simple name (basenode, for example) and you also have classes with scoping (n...
- 10:02 AM Foreman Bug #816 (Duplicate): hosts list and FQDN of hosts
- Initially, when we populated our list of hosts in foreman, the hosts were listed with their FQDN. But when I edit a ...
Also available in: Atom