- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/05/2010
- Last connection: 05/29/2013
- 05:16 AM Foreman Feature #1959: Instantiate Puppet define()s from ENC
- Yes, it is a define. Of course you can include a class only one times. Sorry for the bad explanation. Here is the com...
- 03:34 AM Foreman Feature #1959: Instantiate Puppet define()s from ENC
- Ok, here is better example. We use this class to cleanup some systems. Cut from our site.pp I could not figure out ho...
- 03:26 AM Foreman Feature #1959 (Feedback): Instantiate Puppet define()s from ENC
- It would be very great if we could reuse parameterized classes. We are using puppet to install some tomcat instances ...
- 12:52 PM Foreman Bug #238: Report wrong marked
that´s it! When running with --ingoreschedule the reports are marked correct.
Thanks for the quick respons...
- 07:19 AM Foreman Bug #238: Report wrong marked
- I´m scheduling some resources, could this cause the skips?
- 11:45 AM Foreman Bug #238: Report wrong marked
- Here the console output:
=> #<Puppet::Transaction::Report:0x2b80aad0d350 @host="zd-gis-s6.z...
- 07:51 AM Foreman Bug #238 (Closed): Report wrong marked
- Hi all,
got the following issue. When tidying logfiles with puppet the foreman report gets marked as failure. Pleas...
Also available in: Atom