- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/09/2011
- Last connection: 02/08/2016
- 09:45 PM Foreman Bug #10112: Allow user to define BMC driver / options per hardware model
- I switched the default driver in rubyipmi from auto to lan20 because there were more people having issues with the au...
- 04:01 AM Smart Proxy Bug #10116 (Closed): BMC is not able to use parameters passed in through body
- Applied in changeset commit:6ebc1ccd9e993d377eba9052470380d29a29abe5.
- 03:26 AM Smart Proxy Revision 6ebc1ccd: Fixes #10116 - BMC is not able to use parameters passed in through body
- * adds new helper method to parse body as json and return hash
* protects against bad data being passed into optio...
- 08:05 PM Smart Proxy Wiki edit: API (#32)
- 08:04 PM Smart Proxy Wiki edit: API (#31)
- 07:59 PM Foreman Bug #10117 (New): ADD UI button to test BMC connection
- #9710 added a new bmc api call to test the connection and return a boolean value if the connection is successful. Th...
- 07:52 PM Smart Proxy Bug #7543: allow additional rubyipmi connection options to be passed through
- While this ticket allowed parameters to pass through to foreman, there is another issue related to parameters not bei...
- 07:49 PM Smart Proxy Bug #10102: BMC query fails with 'undefined method downcase for nil:NilClass
- I have just made Rubyipmi 0.10.0 use lan20 by default. However the bigger question is since this driver selection is...
- 05:21 PM Smart Proxy Bug #10116 (Closed): BMC is not able to use parameters passed in through body
- This have been broken since initial release of BMC code, the problem appears that because Sinatra does not parse the ...
- 08:01 AM Smart Proxy Bug #7543 (Closed): allow additional rubyipmi connection options to be passed through
- Applied in changeset commit:f4f52e0fb61d914acbe10a6aa251332e1b9900fd.
Also available in: Atom