- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/07/2017
- Last connection: 08/29/2019
- 03:34 PM Foreman Bug #27736 (New): Unable to limit upload_config_reports to host owner
- It doesn't seem like the is a way (or obvious way)to limit the upload_config_reports permission to the host owner. Pl...
- 07:04 PM Ansible Bug #27678 (Closed): Unable to remove last role from host or hostgroup
- When there is a single role on a host or hostgroup and then that role is removed, the role does not get removed.
- 11:49 PM Ansible Feature #27285 (Ready For Testing): Provide Ansible variables in ENC hierarchically
- When querying /api/hosts/id:/enc, Ansible variables are provided at the same level as the other host parameters. They...
- 10:57 AM Foreman Feature #20588: Add host.owner search filter to Fact value resource type
- I did some digging and could see this is defined in app/models/fact_value.rb and the Hosts reference is defined in /a...
- 10:52 AM Foreman Feature #20588 (New): Add host.owner search filter to Fact value resource type
- Be able to assign Fact value permissions (view_facts, upload_facts) based on host owner including "current_user" as f...
- 03:01 PM Foreman Bug #20514 (Closed): Login ID does not support $ character
- Applied in changeset commit:9c55971c2abefa3d4bc621ccdf3ddb36d501256c.
- 02:14 PM Foreman Revision 9c55971c: Fixes #20514 - Accept dollar sign($) in login names
- 08:58 AM Foreman Bug #20514 (Closed): Login ID does not support $ character
- I'm using Kerberos and Active Directory to authenticate machines to The Foreman. It works well, except, due to the en...
Also available in: Atom