- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/27/2011
- Last connection: 09/03/2017
- 05:08 AM Foreman Bug #9186 (Closed): Multinic migration db skiped for unmanaged hosts
- It seems that multinic migration db is not done for unmanaged hosts.
We have errors during chef facts import like :
- 08:09 AM foreman-tasks Feature #8130: Add support of async puppet / chef report processing
- Ivan Necas wrote:
> Btw. do you use both puppet and chef in your infra: there are different requirements for the fac...
- 05:57 AM Chef Bug #8968 (Closed): Race condition during facts importing
On a ~100 hosts deployment with foreman_chef and foreman-tasks, we see about 30% error rate of fact uploading...
- 04:20 AM Chef Feature #8966 (Closed): Rebuild a node should trigger a client deletion on chef-server
- When we ask to rebuild a node, it should be very usefull to delete client (not the node) on chef-server.
We assume t...
- 04:40 AM Chef Bug #8766 (Duplicate): Chef reports do not create host in correct environment
- It seems that when Foreman get a chef report from unknown host, it creates the host in the default Foreman environmen...
- 03:50 AM foreman-tasks Feature #8144 (Closed): Add a purge mechanism for tasks
- I'm currently using foreman-tasks to process facts (from foreman_chef) uploading (and hopefully reports one day).
- 09:39 AM foreman-tasks Feature #8130 (New): Add support of async puppet / chef report processing
When using foreman_chef with a few nodes, we really need to process reports and facts asynchronously.
- 05:05 AM Foreman Bug #8111 (New): Openstack networking doesn't allow to set one DNS name per interface
- Networking for Openstack Compute Resource is only managed in virtual machine tab,
it allows to add multiple network ...
- 01:08 PM Foreman Revision f7e359c9: Fixes #5754 Fix cloud-init phone_home function
- 06:27 AM Foreman Bug #4521: Openstack boot from volume
- I'm available for test on Icehouse installation if needed. Feel free to ping me :)
Also available in: Atom