- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/15/2017
- Last connection: 04/15/2019
- 09:57 AM Foreman Bug #26358 (New): BMC/IPMI password resets if host form needs additional confirmation
- The scenario:
- have a host with BMC interface with IPMI password provided
- edit the host such that it causes addi...
- 09:48 AM Foreman Feature #22170: Allow specifying default BMC/IPMI credentials
- I second this. Now it is most unwieldy to handle large number of physicals.
- 08:26 AM Foreman Bug #25789 (New): Template renders to any textarea
- Steps and observed behavior
When editing a template, go to preview and then quickly enough (before it gets rendere...
- 07:49 AM Foreman Bug #25530: show diff in templates history not working
- Turning on locations and organizations fixed the problem immediately.
It works just fine now with Any/Any filter.
- 01:29 PM Foreman Bug #25530: show diff in templates history not working
- 1. I have no mention of taxonomies anywhere in the UI.
2. This is the admin user that made the changes as well.
- 03:24 PM Foreman Bug #25530: show diff in templates history not working
- 1, 2. Where do I change this 'taxonomy'? See the attached screenshot "where.png".
3, 4. Records seem to get created ...
- 07:40 AM Foreman Bug #25578 (New): Instable names of interfaces (lots of extra audit) when interfaces share the same MAC address (e.g. due to bridging, VLANs)
- Steps to reproduce:
- Add a host with an interface and a bridge/VLAN, have the bridge/VLAN have the same MAC address...
- 07:29 AM Foreman Bug #25530: show diff in templates history not working
- Yes, there are entries but not for changes in templates.
Note this is an installation upgraded from 1.19. It could b...
- 11:00 AM Foreman Bug #25530: show diff in templates history not working
- Same here. Also, there are no mentions of template changes in the main audit.
- 07:46 AM Foreman Bug #25522: Misleading error for DHCP proxy
- READ THIS
I am changing the description of this report.
The issue was due to misconfiguration. The DHCP feature...
Also available in: Atom