- 11:29 AM Foreman Bug #1676 (Closed): Memory size in factor of 1000 (should be 1024)
- Applied in changeset commit:"84fce85c7a12dd359d5eaf2f263065efc3c5374f".
- 10:53 AM Foreman Revision 84fce85c (foreman): fixes #1676 have memory size use factors of 1024
- 10:08 AM Foreman Bug #1676 (Closed): Memory size in factor of 1000 (should be 1024)
- Currently memory size is determined in factors of 1000 and should be in factors of 1024
- 11:51 AM Foreman Bug #1656: statistics page error 'Unknown string: "1.97 TB"!'
- Got it figured out I think! https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/69
- 11:43 AM Foreman Revision a5da258d (foreman): fixes #1656 add support for systems with terabytes of memory
- 09:18 AM Foreman Bug #1656: statistics page error 'Unknown string: "1.97 TB"!'
- Oooh, incentives ... I'll give it a shot!
- 09:10 AM Foreman Bug #1656 (Closed): statistics page error 'Unknown string: "1.97 TB"!'
- After on-lining some new systems that have 2 TB of memory our statistics page started receiving errors....
- 02:01 PM Foreman Feature #1616 (Resolved): Ability to add default class(es) to all systems
- It seems to me that most people have a class or a set of classes that they like to have applied to all of their syste...
- 09:19 AM Foreman Feature #1344: Allow customization of columns in host view.
- I'm with Elias and would like to add facts to the columns.
- 04:51 PM Foreman Bug #1443: Hosts are shown as active.
- I would vote to leave things as they are in foreman concerning this.
Puppet treats hosts as 'active' (changes made) ...
Also available in: Atom