- Registered on: 10/19/2011
- Last connection: 11/05/2014
- ABRT (Reporter, 08/18/2014)
- Boot disk (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Chef (Reporter, 02/20/2014)
- Deployments (Reporter, 05/11/2015)
- DigitalOcean (Reporter, 12/01/2014)
- Discovery (Reporter, 02/18/2014)
- Docker (Reporter, 10/01/2014)
- Foreman (Reporter, 05/14/2012)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Reporter, 06/09/2015)
- foreman_setup (Reporter, 11/25/2013)
- foreman-tasks (Reporter, 02/25/2014)
- Hammer CLI (Reporter, 10/16/2013)
- Installer (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Reporter, 09/05/2013)
- MCollective (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- OpenNebula (Reporter, 08/12/2014)
- OpenSCAP (Reporter, 03/14/2017)
- Packaging (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Plugins (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Rundeck (Reporter, 09/28/2014)
- Salt (Reporter, 08/15/2014)
- SELinux (Reporter, 06/10/2014)
- Smart Proxy (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- Snaphost (Reporter, 03/25/2014)
- Templates (Reporter, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Reporter, 02/13/2014)
- Xen (Reporter, 05/21/2014)
Reported issues: 19
- 08:58 AM Website Revision a29017ad (theforemanorg): email.yml is actually email.yaml
- 05:47 AM Foreman Feature #7289 (New): ACL who can add a host to hostgroup.
With foreman 1.4 if a user had edit rights to a host due to a filter applied to a subset of hostgroups
- 05:30 AM Foreman Feature #1527: Add support for per OS classes list.
- Just to say I have no interest in this any more, finding it hard to remember why I wanted it.
- 12:24 PM Foreman Feature #2943: Make it possible to unset a host's root password
- Indeed there looks to have been a regression on - http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/1392
- 07:59 AM Foreman Feature #2890: Allow admin mode to be toggled.
Assuming I have admin privileges in the first place then when visiting the foreman UI there would be an additi...
- 04:23 AM Foreman Feature #2890 (New): Allow admin mode to be toggled.
For users with admin privileges they currently see all hosts all of the time.
Given that 95% of time I am workin...
- 09:59 AM Foreman Feature #1853 (Closed): hostgroups can not be listed if filter = null
- foreman v1.0.1 ( seen on 1.0 as well)
If I have a user with 'view' permissions and no filters ticked then
- 07:37 AM Foreman Bug #1800: Not possible to create unmanaged host via API
- With the proposed patch from mailing list this is good and you can add hosts specifying the hostname and group only.
- 08:04 AM Foreman Feature #1799 (Closed): Respect HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR for configured list of ip addresses.
- 05:35 AM Foreman Bug #1792 (Closed): json output of groups gone with v1.
One particular view seems to have vanished with update from
0.5 to 1.
The following URLs work and return JSON.
Also available in: Atom