Daniel Lobato Garcia
- Registered on: 10/26/2012
- Last connection: 04/17/2017
- ABRT (Developer, 08/18/2014)
- Ansible (Manager, Developer, 02/15/2016)
- Azure (Manager, 08/03/2016)
- Bastion (Developer, 10/22/2014)
- Boot disk (Developer, 10/23/2013)
- Chef (Developer, 02/20/2014)
- Deployments (Developer, 05/11/2015)
- DigitalOcean (Manager, Developer, 12/01/2014)
- Discovery (Developer, 02/18/2014)
- Docker (Manager, Developer, 10/01/2014)
- Foreman (Developer, 05/07/2013)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Developer, 06/09/2015)
- foreman_setup (Developer, 11/25/2013)
- foreman-tasks (Developer, 02/25/2014)
- Gutterball (Developer, 05/18/2015)
- Hammer CLI (Developer, 10/16/2013)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 04/11/2016)
- Installer (Developer, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Developer, 09/05/2013)
- Katello (Developer, 08/12/2014)
- MCollective (Developer, 11/28/2013)
- OpenNebula (Developer, 08/12/2014)
- OpenSCAP (Developer, 03/14/2017)
- Packaging (Developer, 07/30/2015)
- Packaging (Developer, 08/30/2013)
- Plugins (Developer, 10/23/2013)
- Runcible (Developer, 06/26/2015)
- Rundeck (Developer, 09/28/2014)
- Salt (Developer, 08/15/2014)
- SELinux (Developer, 06/10/2014)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, 11/28/2013)
- Snaphost (Developer, 03/25/2014)
- Templates (Developer, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Developer, 02/13/2014)
- Xen (Developer, 05/21/2014)
Reported issues: 490
- 10:51 AM Katello Bug #19333 (Closed): Fixes to update to latest minitest
- Before we can merge https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4432 - there are a couple of tests failing in Katello ...
- 07:35 AM Katello Feature #19314 (Ready For Testing): Notification for subscriptions expiring soon
The notifications drawer should show a warning when some subscription is about to expire. "expiring_soon?" define...
- 11:40 AM Katello Feature #19302 (Ready For Testing): Notification for low disk space on Pulp
- The notifications drawer should show a warning when we are running out of disk in any Pulp proxy.
- 11:01 AM Discovery Bug #19301 (Closed): Replace 'match' for specific HTTP verb
- Problem is on 'master' - not 'develop'.
- 10:59 AM Discovery Bug #19301 (Closed): Replace 'match' for specific HTTP verb
- When using foreman_discovery with actionpack 4.2.8 and ruby 2.2.4, it crashes due to routes.rb not being specific wit...
- 03:37 AM Foreman Bug #19280: Failed to destroy host on 1.15 RC
- Thanks that's helpful. I will report back the results after trying to do exactly that.
- 04:57 AM Foreman Bug #19266: Foreman not starting because: Role is locked for user modifications.
- When do you see this error / where do you see it? Is it after restarting httpd (systemctl restart httpd), in /var/log...
- 04:56 AM Foreman Bug #19280: Failed to destroy host on 1.15 RC
- Have you tried with multiple hosts? Does this happen with every host? Have you tried with managed vs unmanaged hosts?...
- 04:44 AM Foreman Bug #19266: Foreman not starting because: Role is locked for user modifications.
- Is this a clean install on 1.15-RC1 or an upgrade from 1.14?
- 04:18 AM Foreman Bug #19280: Failed to destroy host on 1.15 RC
- Setting to 1.15 as we should fix this for the next RC
Also available in: Atom