- Registered on: 05/10/2013
- Last connection: 07/29/2013
- ABRT (Developer, 08/18/2014)
- Bastion (Developer, 10/22/2014)
- Boot disk (Developer, 10/23/2013)
- Chef (Developer, 02/20/2014)
- Deployments (Developer, 05/11/2015)
- DigitalOcean (Developer, 12/01/2014)
- Discovery (Developer, 02/18/2014)
- Docker (Developer, 10/01/2014)
- Foreman (Developer, 05/13/2013)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Developer, 06/09/2015)
- foreman_setup (Developer, 11/25/2013)
- foreman-tasks (Developer, 02/25/2014)
- Hammer CLI (Manager, Developer, 07/24/2013)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 04/11/2016)
- Infoblox (Developer, 08/29/2016)
- Installer (Developer, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Developer, 09/05/2013)
- Katello (Developer, 08/13/2014)
- MCollective (Developer, 11/28/2013)
- OpenNebula (Developer, 08/12/2014)
- OpenSCAP (Developer, 03/14/2017)
- Packaging (Developer, 08/30/2013)
- Packaging (Developer, 07/30/2015)
- Plugins (Developer, 10/23/2013)
- Runcible (Developer, 06/26/2015)
- Rundeck (Developer, 09/28/2014)
- Salt (Developer, 08/15/2014)
- SELinux (Developer, 06/10/2014)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, 05/20/2013)
- Snaphost (Developer, 03/25/2014)
- Templates (Developer, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Developer, 02/13/2014)
- Xen (Developer, 05/21/2014)
Reported issues: 155
- 03:59 AM Foreman Wiki edit: Current_Sprint_Information (#447)
- 11:01 AM Hammer CLI Bug #19391 (Closed): Ca Cert Fetcher should check if downloaded cert has CA capabilities
- Applied in changeset commit:6c184658a88adfedda41a04ef37c2bd34434d206.
- 11:01 AM Hammer CLI Bug #19390 (Closed): Using ssl_ca_path prevents verification using system trusted CA
- Applied in changeset commit:3e82114eefa3132ace7ff0401a07693774fc89c2.
- 10:32 AM Hammer CLI Revision 45a34f3d (hammer-cli-foreman): Refs #19390 - More detailed instructions on SSL verificat...
- 10:31 AM Hammer CLI Revision 3e82114e: Fixes #19390 - use local ca cert store instead of ssl_ca_path
- This patch changes the way how the localy downloaded certs are handled.
Setting of ssl_ca_path prevented usage of sys...
- 10:31 AM Hammer CLI Revision 6c184658: Fixes #19391 - Prevent fetching of non-CA certificates
- Each fetched certificate extensions are checked for presence CA:TRUE
or "Certificate Sign" key usage. Instructions fo...
- 09:34 AM Hammer CLI Bug #19391 (Closed): Ca Cert Fetcher should check if downloaded cert has CA capabilities
- When the server is configured in a way that the cert does not contain the CA chain the Hammer cert fetcher downloads ...
- 09:29 AM Hammer CLI Bug #19390 (Closed): Using ssl_ca_path prevents verification using system trusted CA
- Openssl is using certs either from ssl_ca_path or system ca store. There is not fallback to system when the CA is not...
- 09:01 PM Hammer CLI Bug #19358 (Closed): Sessions does not work with RestClient < 1.8.0
- Applied in changeset commit:hammer-cli-foreman|18ebc39c281994b6eed8fee8d1a3a453bee8b63f.
- 08:06 PM Hammer CLI Revision 5140f086 (hammer-cli-foreman): Refs #19362 - require apipie-bindings >= 0.2.0
- Updated apipie-bindings brings in support for customized error messages
Also available in: Atom