- Registered on: 10/15/2013
- Last connection: 11/08/2017
- ABRT (Developer, 08/18/2014)
- Bastion (Developer, 10/22/2014)
- Boot disk (Developer, 10/25/2013)
- Chef (Developer, 02/20/2014)
- Deployments (Developer, 05/11/2015)
- DigitalOcean (Developer, 12/01/2014)
- Discovery (Developer, 02/17/2014)
- Docker (Developer, 10/01/2014)
- Foreman (Developer, 10/25/2013)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Developer, 06/09/2015)
- foreman_setup (Developer, 11/25/2013)
- foreman-tasks (Developer, 02/25/2014)
- Hammer CLI (Developer, 10/25/2013)
- Hammer CLI CSV (Manager, Developer, 04/12/2016)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 04/11/2016)
- Installer (Developer, 10/25/2013)
- Kafo (Developer, 10/25/2013)
- Katello (Developer, 10/15/2013)
- MCollective (Developer, 11/27/2013)
- OpenNebula (Developer, 08/12/2014)
- OpenSCAP (Developer, 03/14/2017)
- Packaging (Developer, 10/25/2013)
- Packaging (Developer, 07/30/2015)
- Plugins (Developer, 10/25/2013)
- Runcible (Developer, 06/26/2015)
- Rundeck (Developer, 09/28/2014)
- Salt (Developer, 08/15/2014)
- SELinux (Developer, 06/10/2014)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, 11/28/2013)
- Snaphost (Developer, 03/25/2014)
- Templates (Developer, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Developer, 02/13/2014)
- Xen (Developer, 05/21/2014)
Reported issues: 689
- 03:36 PM Katello Feature #21648: Red Hat Repositories: preload popular repository sets
- I always thought it would be useful to cache results pulled from the cdn when expanding the repo sets. They don't cha...
- 03:22 PM Katello Bug #21285 (Closed): docker tags ui "next page" button only goes to page 1
- can't reproduce
- 02:22 PM Katello Feature #21286 (New): docker image names are not allowed to have uppercase in them
- When creating products, repositories, content-views, organizations, some sort of warning about case limitations for d...
- 01:48 PM Katello Bug #21285 (Closed): docker tags ui "next page" button only goes to page 1
- Visit the docker tags page when there are several docker repos synced. My case there are 8 pages of tags. The next pa...
- 01:31 PM Katello Bug #21284 (Closed): content view filter repository selection table doesn't reflect correct selec...
- To reproduce: Add a docker repo to a content view. Go to docker filters page, create a filter, add a rule. Go to affe...
- 04:48 PM Katello Bug #21258 (Closed): paged list on repo discovery shows too many per page
- To reproduce, go to repo discovery on products page. Note that there are five empty rows (should be no rows). Try dis...
- 02:25 PM Katello Bug #21255 (Closed): lifecycle environments shown for a specific docker tag shows all tags
- To reproduce, sync a docker repo, add it to a content view, promote it to a lifecycle environment. How choose one of ...
- 08:45 AM Katello Feature #20577: hypervisors that do NOT have a subscription attached should NOT be green under co...
- It has been suggested that a third color, perhaps grey, would be more appropriate for hosts with no installed product...
- 04:01 PM Katello Bug #20026 (Closed): Missing GPGkey field while creating new product via repo discovery
- Applied in changeset commit:katello|728016dbe2a4ba6fb3cbcd6fde9e1a3bac32b714.
- 03:46 PM Katello Revision 728016db (katello): fixes #20026 - gpg keys for repo discovery
Also available in: Atom