- Registered on: 10/15/2013
- Last connection: 05/22/2017
- ABRT (Developer, 08/18/2014)
- Bastion (Developer, 10/22/2014)
- Boot disk (Developer, 10/25/2013)
- Chef (Developer, 02/20/2014)
- Deployments (Developer, 05/11/2015)
- DigitalOcean (Developer, 12/01/2014)
- Discovery (Developer, 02/18/2014)
- Docker (Developer, 10/01/2014)
- Foreman (Developer, 10/25/2013)
- Foreman Maintain (Developer, 05/25/2017)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Developer, 06/09/2015)
- foreman_setup (Developer, 11/25/2013)
- foreman-tasks (Developer, 02/25/2014)
- Hammer CLI (Developer, 10/25/2013)
- Hammer CLI CSV (Manager, Developer, 04/12/2016)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 04/11/2016)
- Installer (Developer, 10/25/2013)
- Kafo (Developer, 10/25/2013)
- Katello (Developer, 10/15/2013)
- MCollective (Developer, 11/28/2013)
- OpenNebula (Developer, 08/12/2014)
- OpenSCAP (Developer, 03/14/2017)
- Packaging (Developer, 10/25/2013)
- Packaging (Developer, 07/30/2015)
- Plugins (Developer, 10/25/2013)
- Runcible (Developer, 06/26/2015)
- Rundeck (Developer, 09/28/2014)
- Salt (Developer, 08/15/2014)
- SELinux (Developer, 06/10/2014)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, 11/28/2013)
- Snaphost (Developer, 03/25/2014)
- Templates (Developer, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Developer, 02/13/2014)
- Xen (Developer, 05/21/2014)
Reported issues: 675
- 08:23 AM Katello Bug #19684 (New): server and foreman-proxy-content installer misses /etc/crane.conf data_dir
- Unsure if this is just devel server and capsule or applies to production as well; all need to be confirmed working.
- 07:58 AM Katello Bug #19683 (New): container image repo synced to foreman-proxy-content loses pulp attribute repo_...
- The 'repo_registry_id' field on a pulp repo is not set when it is synced to a foreman-proxy-content capsule.
- 07:54 AM Katello Tracker #19682 (New): container image and registry tracker
- Issues associated with container images and registry.
- 09:38 AM Katello Feature #19637 (Assigned): As a user, I want to use hammer to CRUD content host repository sets.
- With the introduction of #19249, where available repository sets (previously called product content in UI) may be lis...
- 09:35 AM Katello Feature #19636 (Assigned): As a user, I want to use hammer to CRUD activation key repository sets.
- With the introduction of #19543, where available repository sets (previously called product content in UI) may be lis...
- 08:01 AM Katello Bug #19543 (Closed): As a user, I want to choose which repo sets to show on an activation key
- Applied in changeset commit:katello|c229c29985de5d5970dbb7968ce4761156eb6695.
- 07:43 AM Katello Revision c229c299 (katello): fixes #19543 - act key repo sets toggles
- Allows displaying repo sets three ways:
repos available in the subscriptions attached (existing code, unchanged)
- 09:20 AM Katello Bug #19619 (New): UI page has mismatched data when moving between tabs
- Create an activation key
Click on 'repository sets'
Click on 'Show all' (notice its showing all)
Navigate to the s...
- 11:01 AM Katello Bug #19145 (Closed): Update the portal to enable 6.3 future subscriptions feature
- Applied in changeset commit:katello|5b5137b74d76a99ea9dd2418187a57619ec40d5b.
- 10:04 AM Katello Revision 5b5137b7 (katello): fixes #19145 - set upstream org version to sat-6.3
Also available in: Atom