- Registered on: 03/10/2016
- Last connection: 12/12/2017
Reported issues: 162
- 08:11 PM Katello Bug #22638 (Closed): Content view repository List/Remove page is the same as Add page
- Perhaps this was some cache in your browser or something? Regardless, I'm going to close it for now. Please reopen if...
- 06:55 PM Katello Bug #22638: Content view repository List/Remove page is the same as Add page
- Is this only happening for one of your content views? I just tried it with a small sample of data on a fresh 3.5.1 in...
- 02:53 PM Katello Tracker #22595 (New): Upstream Subscription Management from Katello
- These set of tasks enable Katello users to manage their subscriptions from the Red Hat customer portal.
- 02:50 PM Katello Feature #22594 (Ready For Testing): List available subscriptions from the customer portal
- As an API or CLI user, I want to list available subscriptions from the Portal.
Interfacing with the ...
- 08:31 PM Katello Bug #22504 (Closed): Hammer expects improper sentences in tests
- Caused by https://github.com/theforeman/hammer-cli-foreman/commit/170e7d8aac5b7d05d76ce0379cfde4ff2de38f65
- 08:17 PM Katello Bug #22503 (Closed): hammer host-collection list doesn't require organization options
- The test currently checks that organization options are required.
- 07:21 PM Katello Bug #19738: WebUI LifeCycle Environment/Content View/Content Source don't always match actual values
- Is this a duplicate of http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/22357 ?
- 07:19 PM Katello Bug #20853: Candlepin Update: Delete of hypervisor fails with FK Error
- Is this fixed in http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/21469 ?
- 07:16 PM Katello Bug #21427 (Closed): Upgrade from Katello 3.4 to 3.5 RC1
- Fixed in http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/21469
- 07:13 PM Katello Bug #22344: Unable to update redhat subscription manifest
- Please do not set the release when you report a bug. We like to triage bugs into a release as a team.
Also available in: Atom