Deploying vmware from template ignores nic_type (E1000 or vmxnet3) setting, and configures using E1000
Compute resources - VMware
The fog vm_clone method utilises the variable "options['nic_type']" to set the nic type.
Checking app/models/compute_resources/foreman/model/vmware.rb, nic_type isn't passed to fog in the clone_vm method.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/2290 added
- Pull request deleted (
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) deleted (
- Related to Bug #6348: Provision host from image in VMware: wrong NIC type added
is this a duplicate of #6348?
Yes, it looks like it is a duplicate of #6348
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 28
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom