Stop truncating backtraces
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1194352
Description of problem:
In the rare case when an error happens in code which is not foreman's, WebUI only shows very few lines of backtrace, even if the problem is in katello or dynflow. The backtrace should not claim it shows "Full trace" if it does not.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Have situation when application fails in katello.
2. Check the backtrace shown on the "Oops, we're sorry but something went wrong" page.
Just backtrace from foreman, it seems.
Alternatively, the page should point the user to the whole backtrace to be found in /var/log/foreman/production.log.
Fixes #10713 - improved backtrace logging
- full trace in 500 page in production shows really the full trace
- Foreman::Logging.exception as an unified entry point for exceptions logging
- the backtrace cleaner doesn't delete the plugins
- the orchestration exceptions gets the backtrace covered by logger
- some generic resuced exceptions get covered by logger