Need a better rake katello:reindex
The current katello reindex has some of the following issues
1) Stops at the first object failure and does not continue indexing the rest
2) Does not provide debug information on what exact object failed
We need it to be little more useful that that.
Fixes #10724 - Peppier katello:reindex
This commit modifies the outcome of rake katello:reindex in the
1) It does not stop the task at the first object indexing failure.
2) It prints useful information on the object that it was unable to
3) It does not run reindex unless Katello::Ping works. This will ensure
that customers are not running rake katello:reindex in a half baked
In the case of Repos and Content Hosts it provides information like
Candlepin/Pulp/Foreman data was out of sync etc