Generate Kafo parser cache during build
Kafo should gain a parser cache feature through ticket #14447, which is a YAML file generated at build time containing parsed information from the Puppet manifests and modules.
kafo-export-params -f parsercache command should be added to the installer's Rakefile and the :parser_cache_path added to the installer configuration.
- Blocked by Feature #14447: Add serialised cache of parsed manifests added
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Dominic Cleal
- Blocked by Bug #14472: kafo-export-params fails on Debian: cannot load such file -- configuration (LoadError) added
- Blocked by Bug #14473: invalid byte sequence in US-ASCII on UTF-8 manifests under C locale added
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-installer/pull/172 added
- Blocked by Bug #14729: Parser cache can't load Puppet::* validation functions when reading cache added
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-packaging/pull/1128 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- translation missing: en.field_release set to 136
Also available in: Atom