Default setting values used for module initialization aren't being marked as "default" when they are logged.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 7 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/smart-proxy/pull/421 added
#2 Updated by Dominic Cleal about 7 years ago
- Related to Refactor #14618: Refactor plugin initialization and loading added
#3 Updated by Dominic Cleal about 7 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 136
D, [2016-05-23T12:43:14.295760 #32091] DEBUG -- : 'dns' settings: 'dns_ttl': 86400 (default), 'enabled': true, 'use_provider': dns_libvirt
#4 Updated by Anonymous about 7 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset dd2fc60c724217e3517d5ac07683e32152960b7c.
Fixes #15110 - used default setting values are marked now.