Don't fail rebuild if DNS record is already ok
The attached PR changes the logic when rebuilding DNS records so that we don't fail if there's no update necessary or the record is nil. Currently we just report an error without any further explanation although everything is o.k. because the "unless" makes us return nil instead of true.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Guido Günther
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/3812 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- translation missing: en.field_release set to 181
- translation missing: en.field_release changed from 181 to 160
Not applicable to 1.12-stable.
Also available in: Atom