Set EC2 instance private IP address from Foreman interface IP
Compute resources - EC2
How to reproduce:
1- Setup a new EC2 VPC based host and set an IP, or use the suggested one.
3- Newly built host will have a different IP than the one set in foreman.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4016 added
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Subject changed from Foreman interface IP not matching EC2 instance to Set EC2 instance private IP address from Foreman interface IP
- Assignee set to Alejandro Falcon
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 189
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom