Unable to delete the composite content view version after upgrade
Description of problem:
When deleting the version of a content view the task gives an error and keeps hanging.
Now they have an 'emtpy' content view version which can't deleted
Here is the error message while deleting the content view version:
The error messages says : "[Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/var/lib/pulp/published/yum/https/repos/Default_Organization/content_views/CV_ALL/6.0/custom/EPEL/listing'"
On file system, we see that there is no directory for the version "6.0"
l /var/lib/pulp/published/yum/https/repos/Default_Organization/content_views/CV_ALL. 4 apache apache 47 Aug 12 13:50 8.1
drwxr-xr-x. 4 apache apache 47 Aug 4 10:21 8.0
rw-r--r-. 1 apache apache 11 Aug 12 13:50 listing
only on user environment
- We tried creating the directory path manually with proper permissions but still that could not help.
- mkdir -p /var/lib/pulp/published/yum/https/repos/Default_Organization/content_views/CV_ALL/6.0/custom/EPEL
- touch /var/lib/pulp/published/yum/https/repos/Default_Organization/content_views/CV_ALL/6.0/custom/EPEL/listing
- chown apache:apache -R /var/lib/pulp/published/yum/https/repos/Default_Organization/content_views/CV_ALL/6.0
- The user tried to delete the CCV but still, server does not allow to delete and fail with the same error:
description: 'Pulp exception occurred: PulpExecutionException'
- code: PLP0000
description: "[Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/var/lib/pulp/published/yum/https/repos/Default_Organization/content_views/CV_ALL/6.0/custom/EPEL/listing'"
#1 Updated by Brad Buckingham over 2 years ago
- Subject changed from Unable to delete the composite content view version after upgrade to Unable to delete the composite content view version after upgrade
- Target version set to 169
Need to investigate cause of issue. This could be something unique to the user's environment. Refer to bugzilla for more details.