can't download via git/http
Fixes #19 - Handled sync plans before & after upgrade
With this commit, below changes included -
1. Two new checks
- Disable sync plans before upgrade
- Enable sync plans after upgrade which are disabled previously.
2. Created directory lib/foreman_maintain/storage in which
using singleton objects we can store data in yaml.
3. Made config attribute :storage_file to mention file name
to store data.
#2 Updated by Ohad Levy about 13 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
http clonening may be in some cases unstable, and should be avoided if you have access to git protocol (e.g. tcp port 9418).
I'm not sure what can I do, as this is usually a problem on the clients end.
I've tried again over a squid proxy and it seems to be working fine.
if you want, I can create a tar of the latest dev version.
#4 Updated by Ohad Levy about 13 years ago
allan marcus wrote:
Ug. Stupid git. I will see what I can do on my end.
If you could have a script that creates and posts nightly tarball, that would be useful. If it cannot be automated, then don't bother.
I've added a nightly snapshot, it could be found at