- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/06/2009
- Last connection: 08/09/2018
- Website (Manager, 02/04/2013)
- Packaging (Manager, 08/30/2013)
- Katello (Developer, 05/02/2014)
- SELinux (Manager, 06/10/2014)
- Foreman (Manager, 09/07/2009)
- Smart Proxy (Manager, 11/15/2010)
- Installer (Manager, 04/06/2011)
- Stacker (Manager, 08/30/2011)
- Runcible (Developer, 06/26/2015)
- Packaging (Developer, 07/30/2015)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 04/11/2016)
- Hammer CLI CSV (Developer, 07/11/2018)
- 12:02 PM Foreman Refactor #27806 (Closed): change docker-compose setup to use pg by default
- Applied in changeset commit:c889ebb8be0980e9d1d70d5d8e886395b8ec2152.
- 11:14 AM Foreman Revision 7e9598ec: refs #26741 - fix typo newgroup -> newgrp
- 11:05 AM Foreman Revision c889ebb8: fixes #27806 - use PG by default in docker-compose
- 02:16 PM Foreman Refactor #27806 (Closed): change docker-compose setup to use pg by default
- now that mysql support is being deprecated, lets switch the docker-compose env to use PG by default
- 11:23 AM Foreman Bug #27791 (Need more information): UI: content-security-policy + hostname prevents us from using a reverse proxy
- 11:23 AM Foreman Bug #27791: UI: content-security-policy + hostname prevents us from using a reverse proxy
- I am not sure you are describing the correct issue, the @host.id is simply the ID value from the DB (in the hosts tab...
- 05:01 PM Foreman Bug #27710 (Closed): foreman containers has non production required gems
- Applied in changeset commit:7fa47cf4c8d374f053b34e11ca109a12c594f877.
- 04:26 PM Foreman Revision 7fa47cf4: fixes #27710 - remove assets/console gems from image.
- 12:37 PM Foreman Refactor #26187 (New): move filters JS code to webpack
- 12:51 PM Foreman Bug #27710 (Closed): foreman containers has non production required gems
- by default the container build process copies all gems from the build container, end up having a larger container size.
Also available in: Atom