- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/06/2009
- Last connection: 08/09/2018
- Website (Manager, 02/04/2013)
- Packaging (Manager, 08/30/2013)
- Katello (Developer, 05/02/2014)
- SELinux (Manager, 06/10/2014)
- Bastion (Developer, 10/22/2014)
- Foreman (Manager, 09/07/2009)
- Smart Proxy (Manager, 11/15/2010)
- Installer (Manager, 04/06/2011)
- Stacker (Manager, 08/30/2011)
- Runcible (Developer, 06/26/2015)
- Packaging (Developer, 07/30/2015)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 04/11/2016)
- Hammer CLI CSV (Developer, 07/11/2018)
- 01:09 PM Foreman Refactor #25888: Move components in the move_to_foreman directory in katello to foreman
- please use specific features vs generic tasks, this kind of title will not help users when they try to understand wha...
- 12:04 PM Packaging Revision 6ce42f96 (foreman-packaging): Add nodejs-argv-parse package
- 03:36 PM Foreman Wiki edit: Foreman_122_Schedule (#2)
- 01:47 PM Foreman Bug #25760: audit emails generate incorrect links
- for reference, the error that is shown on the UI when trying to follow the link:...
- 10:49 AM Foreman Bug #25760: audit emails generate incorrect links
- I didn't test, but I think something like the following patch could fix the issue:...
- 10:15 AM Foreman Bug #25760 (Closed): audit emails generate incorrect links
- since the introducing of the new audit UI in 1.20, the audit summary emails generate a link with the audit ID in it, ...
- 08:39 AM Foreman Bug #21964: accessible_resource makes host form very slow
- removing WIP PR from this issue, if its still relevant please open a new issue for it.
- 03:16 PM foreman_setup Bug #25734 (New): wrong number of arguments (given 1, expected 0)
when trying the plugin with recent foreman (1.20) the following is observed:...
- 07:24 AM Foreman Bug #25517: Debian packages don't build localized js files
- interesting, this looks very similar to #25467 (might be a dup)
- 03:09 PM Foreman Feature #25439: Add new DiffView to Config Reports
- for those who might want to test this PR, here is a way to add a config report with a diff view (as generated by pupp...
Also available in: Atom