- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/06/2009
- Last connection: 08/09/2018
- Website (Manager, 02/04/2013)
- Packaging (Manager, 08/30/2013)
- Katello (Developer, 05/02/2014)
- SELinux (Manager, 06/10/2014)
- Bastion (Developer, 10/22/2014)
- Foreman (Manager, 09/07/2009)
- Smart Proxy (Manager, 11/15/2010)
- Installer (Manager, 04/06/2011)
- Stacker (Manager, 08/30/2011)
- Runcible (Developer, 06/26/2015)
- Packaging (Developer, 07/30/2015)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 04/11/2016)
- Hammer CLI CSV (Developer, 07/11/2018)
- 06:28 PM Foreman Revision 13932002: refs #26741 - adds usage/build instructions for foreman container
- [skips ci]
- 01:37 PM Foreman Revision 7246f6f8: refs #26741 - use develop container tag vs latest
- hopefully this makes it more obvious one is using the
latest development build vs a stable release.
- 11:53 AM Foreman Revision cdc84204: refs #26741 - update the location of the container image
- Container image is now enabled on quay.io, on every merge
to foreman repo, a new image would be built for every branc...
- 09:01 AM Foreman Refactor #26741 (Closed): Add a dockerfile for foreman
- Applied in changeset commit:89465aafd8d4c528ec3b6f2bc1ca9598385f06dd.
- 08:35 AM Foreman Revision 89465aaf: fixes #26741 - adds containers support for developers
- this patch introduce a docker file and docker compose example
so that developers can easily get a production docker b...
- 11:40 AM Foreman Bug #26830: Redux-form 8 is incompatible with react-redux 5
- Tomer Brisker wrote:
> npm based install has react-redux 5.1.1 while packaged version is 5.0.7. when running `npm in...
- 11:17 AM Foreman Bug #26830: Redux-form 8 is incompatible with react-redux 5
- 12:10 PM Packaging Revision ad7b21f6 (foreman-packaging): Add nodejs-spice-html5 package
- 02:05 PM Foreman Refactor #26654 (Closed): move spice npm package and related js code to webpack
- Applied in changeset commit:764439a2b354e2c223942bc52a8f0673ca110fb5.
- 01:53 PM Foreman Revision 764439a2: fixes #26654 - migrate spice to npm and upgrade
- * move from an old version of spice to a much newer one (over 5 years upgrade)
* move spice js to webpack
* add alert...
Also available in: Atom