- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/06/2009
- Last connection: 01/27/2021
- Website (Manager, 02/04/2013)
- Packaging (Manager, 08/30/2013)
- Katello (Developer, 05/02/2014)
- SELinux (Manager, 06/10/2014)
- Foreman (Manager, 09/07/2009)
- Smart Proxy (Manager, 11/15/2010)
- Installer (Manager, 04/06/2011)
- Stacker (Manager, 08/30/2011)
- Runcible (Developer, 06/26/2015)
- Packaging (Developer, 07/30/2015)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 04/11/2016)
- Hammer CLI CSV (Developer, 07/11/2018)
- 10:08 AM Foreman Bug #31736 (New): ERROR: index "dynflow_actions_execution_plan_uuid_id_index" does not exist
- When trying to spin up a new foreman instance the following error was visible during rake db:migrate...
- 03:01 PM Foreman Feature #30499 (Closed): update container builds to latest base image / ruby /nodejs
- Applied in changeset commit:foreman|df7e46cd161f28126c031923753688ec900e70d9.
- 02:50 PM Foreman Revision df7e46cd (foreman): fixes #30499 - update latest versions of fedora, ruby and node
- also fixed an issue where spring was unable to load and removed
it from the container.
- 05:58 PM Foreman Feature #30499 (Closed): update container builds to latest base image / ruby /nodejs
- 06:55 PM Foreman Bug #29932: docker-compose error on step 10/47
- I'm a bit confused, a couple of items:
- you are not suppose to run it as a single container, you need additional ...
- 06:13 PM Foreman Bug #29932: docker-compose error on step 10/47
- can you confirm it works with the images published at quay.io instead of building it yourself?
- 01:06 PM Foreman Feature #29089: Improve notification management
- worth mentioning that discovery uses something similar, where a discovered host is found it creates notification, how...
- 12:36 PM Foreman Bug #26726 (Feedback): opening 'audits' page results in very heavy postgres query
- The audits page has recently rewritten, any chance you can validate if this is still an issue?
Also available in: Atom