search should use turbolinks
When clicking on search on a common table, the results should be rendered using turbolinks and avoid full page reloads.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4584 added
#2 Updated by Ohad Levy almost 6 years ago
- Related to Feature #20000: use turbolinks to load dashboard refresh faster added
#3 Updated by Ohad Levy over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset 30d7741618babaade94e917d327a4da0c689e577.
#4 Updated by Ohad Levy over 5 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 240
fixes #19995 - search now uses turbolinks
this avoids full page reloads when using search.
this also adds the urijs package, and while it can be done
without it, I prefered using it in order to be able to
support later on the per_page feature.