Concurrent calls to Subnet#unused_ip may return the same ip address
In the time between lock file existence check and lock file creation it is possible for other threads to successfully pass File.exists? check, therefore creating a race condition.
- Bugzilla link set to 1459644
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Dmitri Dolguikh
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/smart-proxy/pull/534 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Related to Bug #20474: Multiple free IPs returned after record deletion added
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 287
BZ associated, we need a cherry pick thanks.
- Related to Feature #23406: Foreman should pre allocate ip addresses in IPAM to prevent conflicts added
- Related to Bug #23523: Infoblox DHCP gives unreliable free IPs added
Also available in: Atom